+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh crap!! I'm am so sorry @Billie2!!! hoping your lil emby is sticking well in there and the extra pessaries do their thing! Wishing you all the good stuff in the world lovely, we are here for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 - I'm so sorry to hear that I so wish I could help! I think I have 1 crinone in my emergency handbag supply, and I do have a few pessaries, but even if I sent express post tomorrow, they still wouldn't get to you before Monday as I'm in Vic.
    Thinking of you and hoping all is ok.....I can't imagine how much you must be stressing. Sending you lots of blessings and positive wishes xxxxxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Hi @Billie2, I have 3 doses of Oripro pessaries left and I just PM-ed you. Let me know whether you want to pick them up from me tomorrow at Town Hall? Hope I can help.

Can you get Primary to prescribe you more for what you need? Praying that all will go well and this is just a little hiccup. Wishing you lots of sticky baby dust! Come on embie, stick for mommy!
    Last edited by VickyP; 28-07-2016 at 23:27.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @onedaymaybebaby, that's amazing!! Wished I had that type of talent!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 sending u loads of sticky baby dust too! Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I am forever in debt to you my friend. Lovely to meet you. Thank you for helping to save this little ninja hanging on inside me. You have a good heart. These Primary relationships are like a family. xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a whole box I tossed two days ago damn
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Sorry to crash... Has anyone got leftover crinone they'd be happy to share/sell? I gave mine away to help @RainbowLorikeet and now Im in desperate need of it. Please personal message me if so. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah the nausea has been horrible this week I've gone from stuffing my face to hardly eating I'm 7 weeks tomorrow moving along yay . Found my two pairs of maternity jeans I bought when preg with my little one so have those plus a couple of nice cardigans for when I get a bit bigger so will just need a few tops but not just yet I'm getting away with my winter jumpers for work for now and normal jeans but they are starting to get tight. Appointment again at primary next Thursday to get my paper work then two more weeks to first OB appointment time going so fast I kind of feel bad for keeping it from family but ah wells they will understand want to reach the 12 week mark first if I can hide it my belly is so bloated it looks like I'm 4 months pregi hope everyone has a nice and relaxing weekend

Thanks
    Reviews

No need to thank me @Billie2 Of course we are a family! This journey is so tough that without all of you, I don't think I'd have been able to hold it together. It's the least I can do - I just wished I had more left over! You do have a little warrior in there and I am sending you all the baby dust from this side of town!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh so sorry to hear about that sucky feeling @clucky14! I do get nauseous every now and then too even at 19.5 weeks. It gets worse when I'm hungry so I am trying to take it as a cue to force myself to eat. Hot creamy soups with a small toast usually work better for me as they are easier to get down. I hope you find what works for you too! I do get bloated after eating and it's a pretty yucky feeling. Hugs!

I love these new maternity jeans I bought from Target. I just want to wear them all the time! Am considering buying a second pair but also wondering whether I should wait a little to see how my body grows / changes. I have a couple of lounge pants and studio pants but even those are getting uncomfortable. Tops wise I'm still alright but I'm quite sad the most of pants have been relegated to the back of my wardrobe. Guess it needs a clear out too to make space for new stuff!