+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm odd I might all again tomorrow and check if I need to really go as its middle of the day the appointment which means I have to take a day off work and if I don't need to then I don't want to be taking a day off for nothing ! The doc was meant to check results today but lady that did scan said all looked great and I ticked all the boxes will definitely call primary tomorrow. Also how do you get the referral for your OB ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 once Primary get your scan report they will get a copy of your file together and ask who you would like the referral addressed to, they'll then send it all out to you or directly to your OB ready for your 1st appt. That's how they did it in Melbourne anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 you can get the referral from your GP xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Congrats @clucky14! Enjoy the sweet moment! It's amazing isn't it?

For me, I went back to see FS 1 week after the u/s. But it was such a useless appointment. She just literally said, "so you saw everything in the scan? Everything looks fine." And then I told her to address all the paperwork to my OB for referral so she wrote a letter and printed out a whole lot of stuff (the initial BTs etc) for me to take to my OB. I asked her if I needed to go back again, she said no but the nurses will stay in touch with me, but they never did. Think they are way too busy anyway.

I was in and out of there in 5 mins but you could always ask and see if they can post it out or at least prepare a pack for you to pick up so that you can just zip in and out for it?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I called again and yep I have to go back to seethe fs apparently and get my referral such a pain but dosnt matter will just do it . Nausea started today first time I haven't wanted to pig out in a couple weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Congrats @clucky14! Enjoy the sweet moment! It's amazing isn't it?

For me, I went back to see FS 1 week after the u/s. But it was such a useless appointment. She just literally said, "so you saw everything in the scan? Everything looks fine." And then I told her to address all the paperwork to my OB for referral so she wrote a letter and printed out a whole lot of stuff (the initial BTs etc) for me to take to my OB. I asked her if I needed to go back again, she said no but the nurses will stay in touch with me, but they never did. Think they are way too busy anyway.

I was in and out of there in 5 mins but you could always ask and see if they can post it out or at least prepare a pack for you to pick up so that you can just zip in and out for it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear the nausea has started @clucky14! Hope it doesn't hit you too hard. How did you go when you were preg with your daughter?

Nausea has gone here and I've just discovered Pineapple Tim Tams.....oh dear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh yummo! Tim tams! I love the caramel ones and the dark ones hmm and the double choc too yeah I couldn't even bring myself to eat my lunch today and last week I was eating non stop 😂😂😂 when I was pregnant first time I think it lasted a couple weeks but then it went so hopefully it goes quickly! Ah working all week I'm still sick and feeling so tired but also enjoy working as it passes the time how have you been going?😂
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Oh sorry to hear the nausea has started @clucky14! Hope it doesn't hit you too hard. How did you go when you were preg with your daughter?

Nausea has gone here and I've just discovered Pineapple Tim Tams.....oh dear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you get those Tim Tams on sale @onedaymaybebaby! I saw them in Coles today and am regretting not getting them but I do have a bunch of snacks - been stocking up on Carmens snack bars and Uncle Tobys yoghurt bar, etc. They are great when I get hit by hunger pangs!

You poor thing @clucky14, but I did find the nausea comforting which was the irony of it all. But dealing with nausea and the flu bug isn't fun. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you follow the same path as your daughter and the nausea is short lived @clucky14! I'm doing well, although judging by the past few nights my bladder has ramped it up another notch and I've been waking up through the night again. At least I'm going straight back to sleep though! And my belly is definitely starting to pop now!
    @VickyP yep on sale but I restrained myself to only buying one packet lol! The pineapple ones are quite yummy though....ill have to steer clear of Coles for a while haha!

I have my first hospital visit today so looking forward to that . Hope everyone is doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, enjoy the visit @onedaymaybebaby! Are you seeing the midwife today?

Nice you are starting to show. I'm not really showing yet but I think it's partly because I'm small to start with (I'm Asian sized. Lol) and the slight bump is being hidden under my winter clothes. Most of my colleagues who know are surprised because I don't look the part yet. Haha. I have had to tell a few people I am close to (other than the bosses) so that they hear it from me instead of from someone else. Everyone's been nice and shush shush about it it seems.

Anyway, I finally bought me a pair of maternity jeans from Target. #achievementunlocked. Can I just say they are a godsend? They are so comfortable (and looks smart with indigo and straight cut). Think I'll be able to get away with it at work by pairing it with smart tops. Should have bought them earlier and I am so tempted to get another pair!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (27-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (27-07-2016)