+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear about that @clucky14! Hope you feel better soon!
    Dose up on honey, lemon and ginger - they help me alot! and hope you get some rest too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I got so teary reading your beautiful post about you and DH holding hands and meditating and breathing together how beautiful ! And totally get your digestion issues I'm going through the exact same. At the end of the day I don't feel like dinner as I'm so bloated and feel so gross which is why i think I've been feeling nauseous and gross in the evenings. Are you taking a probiotic? I've just started taking bioceuticals ultrabiotic pregnancy care and have noticed a slight improvement xx

And thanks for the roll call lovely xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloating also might have to try that brobiotic also😂
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    @VickyP I got so teary reading your beautiful post about you and DH holding hands and meditating and breathing together how beautiful ! And totally get your digestion issues I'm going through the exact same. At the end of the day I don't feel like dinner as I'm so bloated and feel so gross which is why i think I've been feeling nauseous and gross in the evenings. Are you taking a probiotic? I've just started taking bioceuticals ultrabiotic pregnancy care and have noticed a slight improvement xx

And thanks for the roll call lovely xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP not feeling the best hoping that it goes quickly. Just trying to avoid getting worse as last year I ended up with pneumonia.i will be stuck indoors for least another two days with my little girl hopefully she dosnt get too bored poor thing
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Sorry to hear about that @clucky14! Hope you feel better soon!
    Dose up on honey, lemon and ginger - they help me alot! and hope you get some rest too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!
    Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is going? Seems there are a few with yucky colds at the moment Hope you are feeling better soon @clucky14! I just saw on the other thread that lovely @Billie2 is also not feeling great.....if it's any consolation, I started my pregnancy with a bad cold and everything is going well! Hubby reckons if I didn't sneeze or cough those embryos out during the TWW, then they must be sticky ones
    Not much to report here....ended up seeing the endocrinologist about my thyroid levels, and as suspected he just said we will keep an eye on them and retest in 2 weeks when I reach second trimester. I've also decided to start slowly weaning off the steroids starting today so I hope to be off them completely by week 12. I'm also stopping the crinone today.....feeling a bit nervous, but need to have confidence in my body and my babies that they are all happy and healthy and I can now take care of them without the extra support.
    Thanks heaps for the always awesome role call @VickyP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are so sentimental @ABG79! I didn't think it was at soap opera level. Lol. Unfortunately while that helps me sleep, it hasn't helped me feel bub.

Hope you feel better soon @clucky14! I'm sure your little one can find her own entertainment too.

Yay to stopping Crinone @OneOfTheseDays! Awesome milestone. Can't believe time passes quite quickly and you are almost over the first trimester! Yay! Let us know how the rest of the "monitoring" goes....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks at @OneOfTheseDays. Not feeling great still but hopefully with some luck by Monday which is 6 week scan it's cleared up. Though my head is feeling like it's going to explode . You made me laugh with the sneeze comment . Day of my transfer I kept sneezing and DH said I would dislodge the embie then when I had to pee after it he said maybe wait a but before you go Incase it comes out ! Haha ah men! Yay to stopping Crinone ! I was so happy to stop that! I think I was happier to stop the Crinone than injections haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheseDays View Post
    Hi All!
    Just thought I'd check in and see how everyone is going? Seems there are a few with yucky colds at the moment Hope you are feeling better soon @clucky14! I just saw on the other thread that lovely @Billie2 is also not feeling great.....if it's any consolation, I started my pregnancy with a bad cold and everything is going well! Hubby reckons if I didn't sneeze or cough those embryos out during the TWW, then they must be sticky ones
    Not much to report here....ended up seeing the endocrinologist about my thyroid levels, and as suspected he just said we will keep an eye on them and retest in 2 weeks when I reach second trimester. I've also decided to start slowly weaning off the steroids starting today so I hope to be off them completely by week 12. I'm also stopping the crinone today.....feeling a bit nervous, but need to have confidence in my body and my babies that they are all happy and healthy and I can now take care of them without the extra support.
    Thanks heaps for the always awesome role call @VickyP!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (22-07-2016),VickyP  (23-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha she sure did @VickyP She re arranged the house
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    You are so sentimental @ABG79! I didn't think it was at soap opera level. Lol. Unfortunately while that helps me sleep, it hasn't helped me feel bub.

Hope you feel better soon @clucky14! I'm sure your little one can find her own entertainment too.

Yay to stopping Crinone @OneOfTheseDays! Awesome milestone. Can't believe time passes quite quickly and you are almost over the first trimester! Yay! Let us know how the rest of the "monitoring" goes....

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so funny @clucky14 - both your little one and big one (i.e. DH). I know men have the weirdest ideas, but you can't fault them for being so attentive and just so anxious about every little thing. My DH was too scared to do the roley poley dance until I was 15w and even then, we have only done it 3 times (on most days I just don't feel like it since I am so bloated). It's awesome to get doted on. Perfect time and reason to get waited on I say!

Your princess might grow up to be an interior designer! I was so so happy to stop Crinone, I think I agree with you @clucky14, no Crinone felt better than no jabs! (but then again, I was on Crinone / pessaries for 8 whole weeks, compared to 8 days of jabs)

Forgot to thank you @ABG79 for suggesting the probiotic. I haven't tried it and I'm going to try going on more homemade salads for a week and see how I go with that change in diet and if I need more help, then maybe I will try to probiotic too!

Have an awesome weekend ladies!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (24-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (24-07-2016),MissTilly  (23-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (23-07-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (23-07-2016),VickyP  (24-07-2016)