+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Thanks ladies! I also got home to see my hospital referral has finally been processed! My first midwife assessment is at the hospital on the 27th next week! Exciting times! We don't get to see bubs on scan for another 7 weeks.....seems so long away but I'm sure it will be here before we know it! Hoping my placenta shifts a bit, I want to feel those flutters ASAP lol! @VickyP apparently anterior placenta is quite common, but also common to shift so hopefully that's the case for you too and you'll be feeling bubs in no time!
    @clucky14 I'm sorry I can't give you any advice re work, I work in a very small team so they all knew from when we started IVF what was happening. I never take sick leave so they all were worried something serious was going on with my health with all the sudden time off! So I had to come clean! They've all been wonderful though!

Good to hear your doc is keeping an eye on things with your thyroid @OneOfTheseDays! I can't remember, did you have thyroid issues before IVF?

Eeek @ABG79 I'm excited for you for your scan on Saturday! It's the best
    Last edited by onedaymaybebaby; 19-07-2016 at 10:51.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone well I was right I got the question today but I did well when asked how did it all go I just said everything going well so far and left it at that. Then my supervisor who is more private asked how I'm going and she told me the boss asked her the other day if she knew I was pregnant she said no and told her even if she was it wont be disclosed to 12 weeks ! Hopefully that's enough now to stop the questions for another 7 weeks

4. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (19-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question when is everyone's first obstetrician appointment ? I called to make it But was told it can be 9 or 12 weeks so wasn't sure what to do so will call back thought I would ask you ladies first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, good news on a roll @onedaymaybebaby! Nice!

Glad that you didn't have to deal with questions that were too tricky @clucky14. My first OB appointment was 9 weeks. I had my viability scan at Primary at 6.5 weeks and called them up and was told the earliest was 9 weeks. At 7.5 weeks I saw the FS and she gave me all the referral paperwork. I think if you want to do the NT scan at 12 weeks, you'll need to see the GP or OB to get the referral form for the ultrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP think we will go with the 9 weeks appointment I suppose going with a different OB this time so be a good chance to sus him out 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Wow, good news on a roll @onedaymaybebaby! Nice!

Glad that you didn't have to deal with questions that were too tricky @clucky14. My first OB appointment was 9 weeks. I had my viability scan at Primary at 6.5 weeks and called them up and was told the earliest was 9 weeks. At 7.5 weeks I saw the FS and she gave me all the referral paperwork. I think if you want to do the NT scan at 12 weeks, you'll need to see the GP or OB to get the referral form for the ltrasound.

Thanks
    Reviews

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (21-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (20-07-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahooooooo!! Another boy to add to our ranks! Congratulations @ABG79!!!! That is too cute! I bet you are stoked xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

@onedaymaybebaby I'm absolutely thrilled!!! Waiting for hubby to come home to tell him the news. Bursting to tell someone so you girls are first xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha it's so hard having the news and wanting to spill! Yay I'm excited for you to tell you hubby-let us know his reaction!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's home now he is so happy!!!!!