+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yum apple pie!! Hopefully you'll have your results by Friday! We did ours on a Tues morning and had the results around lunchtime on Weds of the following week! Time drags when you're waiting huh @ABG79

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby thanks lovely
    Time does drag when you're waiting, this has been a long but exciting 12 weeks. You'd think with all the waiting we go through I'd learn some patience, but no!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I'm hearing ya! On one hand it feels like time is dragging then I think OMG I'm 13 weeks already tomorrow! So excited for our scan tomorrow!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybebaby enjoy your scan today lovely xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol @ABG79! All about moderation hun, I have realised I crave for some stuff but grow averse of it as quickly too. One moment it's like "yum grilled salmon" and the next (after I stocked up on a whole lot of salmon of course) it's like "ew, I don't want that now". I also waited about 7-8 calendar days for my results I think.

Wow @MissTilly, 27 weeks and you are hard at work at the bull sale! I take my hat off you! You must be getting quite big by now. I'm 17.5w and I am feeling that time is dragging along. I know I'm supposed to enjoy the most out of this trimester but it feels quite slow too! I'm having exams next week so hoping that time will whiz by a little faster. Can't wait to get to my next scan.

Enjoy the scan today @onedaymaybebaby!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and good luck today at work too @clucky14! Hope you don't get too many nosy questions. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post to say just seen the GP re blood test results. It's my thyroid levels that are the concern - very low so am getting another test and may need medication and to see an endocrinologist. We will cross that bridge when we come to it though! A few other levels were high - neutrophills and white blood cells, but that is likely due to the steroids. So, doc is not overly concerned but wants to keep an eye on things.
    Good luck today with scan @onedaymaybebaby, and with work @clucky14 xx

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (18-07-2016),VickyP  (18-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 how was work today? @onedaymaybebaby how was your scan? Bet you loved seeing Bub on the screen! @OneOfTheseDays I hope you get your thyroid sorted is it making you feel unwell? I had to get an ultrasound on my thyroid last week as my thyroid is enlarged, they found a small cyst so will be monitoring it. My thyroid levels were OK a few weeks ago, so I have to have another test in 3 weeks. Let me know how you get on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for keeping us updated @OneOfTheseDays, glad you have answers now. Sorry to hear about the thyroid problem - is it common? I haven't even paid attention to it, so I am assuming no news is good news. I am realising that I don't know alot of things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP if you had any thyroid issues it would have been picked up in the blood test you did where your results showed you had low Vit D levels. So no news is good news xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (19-07-2016)