+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I hope so it's terrible and I just woke from a snooze I was tired argh probably make sleeping tonight worse! I'm lucky not much nausea as yet but I can't stop pigging out I'm forever hungry! I'm back at work next week so will have to prep and take in some healthier foods: I'm onto my third burger in four days already!!!! Not good must be having a girl again 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Hopefully the insomnia passes for you ladies soon! Once I hit 12 weeks, I no longer wake or have to pee in the night! It's bliss! It was a nightly occurrence before and was awake for a good 3hrs then I'd start to feel sick! So I really feel for you!!

Oh and I think my nausea may be starting to disappear woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL ladies - your stories about food cravings and toilet runs are so funny - makes me feel I'm not alone in all this!

Yes - I was constantly hungry in the first trimester. I think I put on about 5kg in the first trimester (partly because I was quite inactive and gave up going to the gym because DH was paranoid about me doing strenuous stuff) but I haven't gone up much in weight since.

@ABG79 - my acupuncturist and mw said the same thing - just was whatever you feel like eating especially when nausea comes around. Eating bad food is better than eating no food. Go get more of those caramel slices. I haven't been extra giggly but that's good, sounds like you will have a giggly baby!

I have been having an aversion to meat in general - maybe my bub will be vegetarian in future. DH is now paranoid about me not getting enough protein and iron. There was a period when I was craving fruit all the time, but again, that's passed now. Haven't had much appetite these few days so I guess it's like a roller coaster ride. I had a bout of nausea return today in the morning, but it went after I eat some Jap ramen noodles for lunch so maybe that was just hunger pangs again.

I agree with @onedaymaybebaby - the insomnia for me also passed at 12w. No more toilet runs in the middle of the night. So enjoying it while it lasts.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Way overdue ladies ... (sorry)

~~~~~ ROLL CALL ~~~~~

Danymatthew - EDD 22 Aug 2016 - Girl!
    @MissTilly - EDD 16 Oct 2016 - Girl!

Rainbow Lorikeet - EDD 01 Dec 2016
    @VickyP - EDD 21 Dec 2016 - Boy!

@onedaymaybebaby - EDD 23 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@ABG79 - EDD 31 Jan 2017 - Waiting to find out!

@OneOfTheseDays - EDD 17 Feb 2017 (Twins!)

@clucky14 - EDD TBC?

~~~~ Upcoming scans / tests ~~~~

18 July - @onedaymaybebaby (NT scan)

23 July - @
    ABG79 (12w scan)

01 Aug - VickyP (20w scan)
    Last edited by VickyP; 16-07-2016 at 17:45.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-07-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have a EDD as yet but according to various websites should be around 17 March 2017 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Way overdue ladies ... (sorry)

~~~~~ ROLL CALL ~~~~~

Danymatthew - EDD 22 Aug 2016 - Girl!
    @MissTilly - EDD 16 Oct 2016 - Girl!

Rainbow Lorikeet - EDD 01 Dec 2016
    @VickyP - EDD 21 Dec 2016 - Boy!

@onedaymaybebaby - EDD 23 Jan 2017 - Boy!

@ABG79 - EDD 31 Jan 2017 - Waiting to find out!

@OneOfTheseDays - EDD 17 Feb 2017 (Twins!)

@clucky14 - EDD TBC?

~~~~ Upcoming scans / tests ~~~~

18 July - @onedaymaybebaby (NT scan)

23 July - @
    ABG79 (12w scan)

01 Aug - VickyP (20w scan)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're amazing thanks so much @VickyP xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sorrys necessary @VickyP! Awesome roll call! Love seeing it grow (along with our bellies lol!)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    a few of us now
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    No sorrys necessary @VickyP! Awesome roll call! Love seeing it grow (along with our bellies lol!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!! Sorry for the MIA again! Work was crazy busy this week! Bull sale went well though 🤓🐮😜. Then a clearing sale yesterday! I had a couple of friends stay last night as they missed my baby shower last weekend and they gave me the most beautiful Sheridan pram blanket! So cute! So I'm 27 weeks today and starting to get slight (very slight) morning sickness feeling again but doesn't last long. My confession is: I'm having Maccas at least 3 times a week!!!! So so bad I know but nothing else will satisfy me! Cheeseburger with fries on the burger with some BBQ sauce and I'm in pregnancy heaven!! Having healthy breaky & snacks though so hopefully my baby won't come out looking like a cheeseburger 🙊🍔. Now I want a cheeseburger, dang living 25km out of town! Probs for the best. 😜
    @clucky14, I think that's a great way suggestion by @VickyP to let your boss know that you're not telling anyone yet! She doesn't have to know the outcome but will probably pick up on your happy go lucky vibe ☺️ My boss man was great, told him so far so good but won't make any sort of announcement until we got the 12 week scan.

I had a fan-bloody-tastic sleep last night! Might have had something to do with food coma I put myself into last night from going to Indian with my friends who stayed last night! I've also moved my phone from next to my bed to out in the kitchen so I'm not tempted by some midnight facey scrolling if I do wake up.

I'm going for my blood glucose test tomorrow! Need to fast for 10-12hours before hand, hubby is cooking a roast for dinner so hopefully that will tie me over until after the test is finished! Wishful thinking I know!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! Awesome roll call @VickyP too!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    You make me laugh @MissTilly. Well I am glad I'm not the only one craving burgers and chips ������ I've always loved burgers but not so much chips but right now give me both��������������� �� oh those Sheridan baby blankets are so cute I saw them a few days ago in David jones they are adorable ! Wow 27 weeks already that's moving along ! I'm only 5 weeks feels like it's going so slow! Next Monday is my first scan im so nervous hopefully everything is ok. Always worrying ! It's been good as I have been off work on leave this week so I haven't had to face any work people but back next week and know she will ask me so thanks everyone for the advise how to deal with it I just don't want to have to lie so hopefully she will get the point. Hope the glucose test goes ok do they still make you drink that horrible syrup ?������
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Hi ladies!! Sorry for the MIA again! Work was crazy busy this week! Bull sale went well though ���������������� �. Then a clearing sale yesterday! I had a couple of friends stay last night as they missed my baby shower last weekend and they gave me the most beautiful Sheridan pram blanket! So cute! So I'm 27 weeks today and starting to get slight (very slight) morning sickness feeling again but doesn't last long. My confession is: I'm having Maccas at least 3 times a week!!!! So so bad I know but nothing else will satisfy me! Cheeseburger with fries on the burger with some BBQ sauce and I'm in pregnancy heaven!! Having healthy breaky & snacks though so hopefully my baby won't come out looking like a cheeseburger ������������. Now I want a cheeseburger, dang living 25km out of town! Probs for the best. ������
    @clucky14, I think that's a great way suggestion by @VickyP to let your boss know that you're not telling anyone yet! She doesn't have to know the outcome but will probably pick up on your happy go lucky vibe ☺️ My boss man was great, told him so far so good but won't make any sort of announcement until we got the 12 week scan.

I had a fan-bloody-tastic sleep last night! Might have had something to do with food coma I put myself into last night from going to Indian with my friends who stayed last night! I've also moved my phone from next to my bed to out in the kitchen so I'm not tempted by some midnight facey scrolling if I do wake up.

I'm going for my blood glucose test tomorrow! Need to fast for 10-12hours before hand, hubby is cooking a roast for dinner so hopefully that will tie me over until after the test is finished! Wishful thinking I know!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! Awesome roll call @VickyP too!! Xx
    Last edited by clucky14; 17-07-2016 at 13:00.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Hope you all had a good weekend ladies! I over indulged in Apple pie and ice cream tonight now I'm feeling sick..

We had our NIPT blood test last Thursday, do you think I'll get our results back by next Friday? For those who did the NIPT how long did you have to wait to get your results? - Yes I'm impatient
    @MissTilly good luck for your blood glucose test tomorrow. Xx