+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

@VickyP I've become very similar to you in regards to diet. Gone from wanting bad food to healthy food and now very little food. I'm glad my hunger has subsided a little was slightly concerned about the weight I've already put on due to my continuous eating ! Now I don't have much appetite and I start eating something and don't finish it not because I'm full but because I've had enough of eating it. So I'm trying to be healthy but today I ate a beautiful caramel slice and delicious custard tart and some kettle chips..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ABG79 that's interesting and definitely worthwhile asking, although based on your dates and being FET it only changes it by 1 day to 1st Feb most babies don't arrive on their due date anyway! Mine was only out by about 3 days but was still interesting to hear that IVF dates do count lol! Aren't you glad we won't be carrying through the hot days of feb!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here ! I'm just craving carbs argh so hungry constantly I'm going to have to start some walking every day I think ! I've got worst insomnia at moment too I am tired but can't seem to sleep much At all very anoying
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    @VickyP I've become very similar to you in regards to diet. Gone from wanting bad food to healthy food and now very little food. I'm glad my hunger has subsided a little was slightly concerned about the weight I've already put on due to my continuous eating ! Now I don't have much appetite and I start eating something and don't finish it not because I'm full but because I've had enough of eating it. So I'm trying to be healthy but today I ate a beautiful caramel slice and delicious custard tart and some kettle chips..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I kind of wish I hadn't said anything to my boss now but it was hard as I needed time off and was coming in late due to tests ect other than that no one else knows we are preg. I just hate that I know she will ask I mean why should I have to disclose it already at 5 weeks the whole workplace will know in 2 mins ! I think your idea is a good one I will have to say that and hope she gets the message of not to ask again . I'm not really showing I'm just bloated 😂 So I am thinking can get away with it hopefully to 12 weeks. Not planning on telling family to about week 10, it's funny last time we told all family at 4 weeks this time it's a big secret 😂
    @clucky14 - I feel your dilemma. I also had people asking me about the results of the IVF (those who knew but i didn't tell work, so that made it easier) and I tried so hard not to say anything. In the end, DH and I went with the line of "in the process and trying very hard to make it work. if we have good news, we will certainly tell you." that's usually enough to shut people up and stop them from probing further. we only told close family (at about 7-8 weeks) and some friends (at 12-13 weeks) and only recently I started telling work. If I could get away with, I would rather not tell at all until I have no choice! I'm not showing much yet despite being 17w+ maybe because I am small to start with, so just hoping bub is growing nicely in there! [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 Ive got slight insomnia too.. I wake in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and then it takes me ages to get back to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's horrible I've been awake almost 3 hours now after last toilet trip
    Quote Originally Posted by ABG79 View Post
    @clucky14 Ive got slight insomnia too.. I wake in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and then it takes me ages to get back to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully the insomnia passes for you ladies soon! Once I hit 12 weeks, I no longer wake or have to pee in the night! It's bliss! It was a nightly occurrence before and was awake for a good 3hrs then I'd start to feel sick! So I really feel for you!!

Oh and I think my nausea may be starting to disappear woohoo!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome @onedaymaybebaby! I've been feeling that way - awake for a longtime after peeing then start feeling sick and gagging.. My nausea which I was getting in the evenings in definitely easing and my insomnia is too but I look forward to a long good night sleep or waking without feeling tired. Hope you got back to sleep @clucky14. Xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ABG79 awesome, hopefully you're starting to turn the corner! They say the 2nd trimester is the best

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been so giggly since being pregnant must be an affect of the hormones. Anyone else feeling the same way?