+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh!!!!! A boy!!!!! That's an awesomely cute outfit! Omg!!!! So happy for you @onedaymaybebaby! Now we have 1 girl and 2 boys on the way. Woohoo!!!

Will try to post a roll call tomorrow!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisau77, great minds think alike! I'm actually exploring that option now. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @VickyP so so so happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I forgot to mention this lady also offered to come back once ur hm w Bub and do a 'touch up' class for whatever was then bothering u and also offered phone support, so this was nice to know.... I didn't do bf classes just got help at hosp, the me told me about how she'd been an adamant natural birth, strong bf pre baby but nothing worked out w her first ( despite being an educator in the area!) and then second Bub it all worked so I'd already heard this and went with the we'll see approach and I did mixed feed to start with but he's still strongly booby orientated now at just turned 2y! Hoping he'll slow soon as I don't want to force him off! Good luck! It's all very exciting and scary! Don't regret my Cs at all, very civil! And nice and safe forbub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing @Lisau77!

I am trying not to get worried about it all. I have heard about all the stories of how what you learn and what it is being totally different. One part of me says I should take the Dr Spock approach and believe that "I know more than I think" so I don't really want to do a whole lot of classes but still wanna have some idea of what to expect, so your suggestion of getting a customised class from a mw sounds like a good idea. I'm pretty ok about the C section since I've been told a while ago before my previous surgery. Not a big fan of pain and labour anyway so my only biggest worry is bub being safe.
    Last edited by VickyP; 15-07-2016 at 13:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, how's everyone tracking this week? I am so glad it's Friday and am not working today - feels good to have a little break...

I am 17w2d today but have not felt flutters / movements. zilch, zero, even when I laze / lie in bed and do nothing. Getting a little worried (paranoid mini me acting up I guess). Wished I had some reassurance that everything is alright...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 17 weeks moving along now @VickyP. Have you tried drinking a bit of ice cold water to see if you feel any flutters ? We women never stop worrying do we! Buns probably just snuggled in there and relaxing all warm I'm 5 weeks today moving so slowly but so eager for the heartbeat check in 9 days wish it was here already I just want to know everything is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Hey, how's everyone tracking this week? I am so glad it's Friday and am not working today - feels good to have a little break...

I am 17w2d today but have not felt flutters / movements. zilch, zero, even when I laze / lie in bed and do nothing. Getting a little worried (paranoid mini me acting up I guess). Wished I had some reassurance that everything is alright...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (15-07-2016),VickyP  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh he's being a cheeky little Bub @VickyP! Hope ours isn't going to do the same lol! Have you got a normal lying placenta? Has your previous surgeries caused scar tissue which could prevent you feeling anything yet? My sister was about 16 weeks with her first so hopefully we will feel those little flutters soon! We are 13 weeks on Monday and are still relishing in the fact we have a little boy on board! While I would have been happy either way, a boy really is the cherry on the top of our IVF process

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well @onedaymaybebaby and @clucky14, hope he's being cheeky that's all. I don't know about the position of my placenta yet - OB hasn't said anything. and he did say "feel something at around 20 weeks) but I know many women starting to get flutters at about 16-17 weeks. My next scan is on 1 Aug, which is still so far away!

I know @clucky14, it's one big worry fest!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Hi ladies,
    We had our NIPT appt yesterday and gosh it was so reassuring seeing our Bub on the screen and hearing the heartbeat (169bpm). As I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms other than feeling a bit yucky in the evening I was starting to worry .. So now feeling so relieved and so happy and finally allowing myself to feel excited! Can't wait to get our results next week and also to find out the sex, then we have the anatomy scan on 23 July - which in so looking forward to seeing Bub again! @VickyP I don't think the worrying for all of us will ever stop. Have u returned the Doppler yet? I'm sure you will feel Bub move really soon. How exciting for when that happens!
    Yay a boy @onedaymaybebaby how exciting!!!! I can't wait to find out the sex and start shopping. I never thought i would find out the sex I always wanted a surprise but now I can't wait!
    Hope everyone and all your little bubs are well xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (15-07-2016)