+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 86 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi gals, hope you've all had a great weekend!

I felt like a million bucks yesterday! Best I've felt all pregnancy then today the complete opposite have felt like I've had the worst "hangover" ever all day today, have barely got off the couch! Incredibly nauseous, tiiiiiired, and just generally in a downer mood! DF has been so wonderful and looking after me so well, don't know what I'd do without him had a really bad night, awake at 1.30am busting for a pee, awake awake awake, still awake at 3.30am had to pee again, awake awake and think I must have dozed off around 4.30am . Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's crappy @onedaymaybebaby! Hopefully tomorrow IS a better day for you Sometimes we need a couch day and I'm glad DF has been looking after you! Sounds like you've got a good one
    I'm still very grateful that I'm not getting bad nausea or any other serious symptoms. Just get exhausted and feel a bit 'off' in the evenings.
    My sleeping is really erratic at the moment - some nights I sleep through, and others I need to get up to pee in the 'wee hours'. Sometimes, I just randomly wake up and can't get back to sleep. I guess it's all just part and parcel of this blessing eh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a funny thing isn't it @OneOfTheseDays, most days I just feel like I've got really bad carsickness and super exhausted and then others I'm fine! I certainly feel very lucky not to be like some women with their full blown HG! I really feel for them!

Glad you haven't had anything major, hopefully it stays that way! But I know what you mean with feeling a bit off and exhausted, that in itself can be very draining

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a funny thing isn't it @OneOfTheseDays, most days I just feel like I've got really bad carsickness and super exhausted and then others I'm fine! I certainly feel very lucky not to be like some women with their full blown HG! I really feel for them!

Glad you haven't had anything major, hopefully it stays that way! But I know what you mean with feeling a bit off and exhausted, that in itself can be very draining

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @onedaymaybebaby, that's how I felt too - some days alright, other days crap.

I think weeks 8 to 12 were the worst for me so far. Acupuncture helped with the nausea quite a bit until I stopped at Week 10, but once the pessaries are off, I felt much better. How long more are you on the pessaries for? The pessaries made me so tired, constipated, bloated, basically everything, even DH was so glad I got off it (guess he was tired of my whining LOL).

Good on your DF for being doting! Tell him to get used to it!

Yay yay to harmony test tomorrow!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @VickyP, we don't get given pessaries in Melb, only the 2 boxes of crinone at once a day dosing, so after 30 doses you're done! My last crinone was 2 June! So I guess I can safely say this is all baby symptoms glad you are feeling better since coming off the pessaries! How far along are you now?

Excited for our harmony test tomorrow, mostly for the quick scan we get as a bonus woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems like Sydney side is more cautious @onedaymaybebaby and the Drs like to put us on pessaries for a good 2 months after beta. Yes, first trimester is very tiring. But try to enjoy it if you can too. It's a toss up between whining and enjoying it, trust me. Haha!

Oh, scans are always good. Yay! It's only been 4 days since my last scan and I'm feeling that it's been too long and next scan so far off!

I'm now 15w4d. Still can't feel anything yet - wanting to feel bub move so much just for reassurance! I started feeling better and more energetic from about week 13. I still get bloated and sick now and then, but it's way better than before! Trying to enjoy it as much as I can!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey - quick question (particularly for the Melb laides).....As you know, we had our 7 week scan last Friday. Just wondering how long I have to wait for the nurse or doctor from Primary to call me to advise "what next". Do you remember when you got a call back? Admittedly, we didn't have the scan at Preston, but they knew we were having it offsite and had written the referral so I would imagine they should have results by now? Maybe I'm just too impatient, but wondering if I should be booking in to see my regular GP or what to do next really! I like being organised

PS - can't wait to hear how the test and scan goes tomorrow @onedaymaybebaby!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @OneOfTheseDays if they're anything like my case you're prob better to call them! I followed up with primary after about a week after my scan, mine was offsite too and I never heard anything! When I phoned I spoke with Sharon? The nurse and she said everything was fine and basically they are done with me so wanted to know who I wanted my case referred through to! I was kind of like, ummmm not really sure what to do now lol! So I got the notes from my file incl scan report sent to my GP and then the probs arose with the gbs drama etc... But my GP isn't really clued up on obstetrics Are you going public/private? I'd get it sent to your GP then ask for them to your hospital referral or discuss what kind of care you are looking at

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps @onedaymaybebaby - after that advice, I thought I'd just call (I feel like I'm stalking them all the time, but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do hey?). The receptionist said she had the report, but isn't authorised to give any information, so she will have the nurse call me back.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post: