+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies - I am just so relieved about the results. Popping Ostelin now and trying to get outdoors some time in the day for some sun.

When are your scans? Who's up next?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo - sounds like you have it sorted @VickyP!

My first scan (7 weeks) is on Friday - I'm going out of my mind waiting for it.....worse than the TWW! I've really been feeling good - no morning sickness, only a bit of fatigue, and tender (but not painful) boobs. Like I've mentioned before, it's probably the prednisolone masking a lot of the symptoms, but I really just want to know there really is a baby (or two) happily growing in there. Nearly 10 years ago I had a blighted ovum (missed miscarriage) with a previous partner so that's probably added to my anxiety....still trying to do my best to celebrate this experience and enjoy every day I wake up with the thought "hey, I'm pregnant!"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhhh not long now @OneOfTheseDays! Just 1 more sleep before the scan... I can't wait to find out whether you have twins as well!

I know how you feel. I also had a mmc end 2014 and I am totally freaking out about everything even now. But hey, it's a good thing that you are trying to enjoy it! I was a big nervous wreck before my 9 week scan. I had a 6.5 week scan at Primary which looked good, but my mmc didn't happen until 7w and we discovered it at 8w, so when I was in my OB's office for my scan, I felt so nervous that I couldn't quite respond to any of his questions.

But it will be all fine - no news is good news in the first trimester I think!

Can't wait to celebrate with you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ~~~~~ Roll Call ~~~~~
    Danymatthew - EDD 22 Aug 2016 - Girl!
    @MissTilly - EDD 16 Oct 2016 - Girl!

Rainbow Lorikeet - EDD 01 Dec 2016
    @VickyP - EDD 21 Dec 2016 - Boy!

@onedaymaybebaby - EDD 26 Jan 2017 -

@ABG79 - EDD 31 Jan 2017 -

Lilpingu - hugs needed

@OneOfTheseDays - EDD 17 Feb 2017

~~~~ Upcoming scans / tests ~~~~

01 July 2016 -
    @OneOfTheseDays (7w scan)

05 July 2016 - @onedaymaybebaby (harmony)

TBC - @ABG79 (12w scan)
    Last edited by VickyP; 30-06-2016 at 10:14.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-06-2016),MissTilly  (30-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love seeing this roll call! Just finished at my regular GP appt, have my referral for my harmony test on Tuesday, a referral for my 12 week scan and she's sent off my hospital referral! Exciting! Now just a waiting game to hear back!

Oh yay @OneOfTheseDays you gave your scan tomorrow! Can't wait to hear your update!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heh heh... scans are fun - love seeing beautiful updates from everyone.

So, @onedaymaybebaby, before the harmony test, do you have any inkling whether it is going to be a boy or girl?

I had the inkling I was having a boy and DH was really hoping for a boy, so he was over the moon. Not that a girl would be disappointing - I actually would have liked to play barbie with a girl (can i just say girly baby clothes are so darn cute), so hoping our second kid will be a girl (if we ever get that far). LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My next scan now isn't until 35 weeks so 11 weeks away! Lol! Went to Kmart yesterday and couldn't help myself with a new rug and cute decor for the bubs room. Just bought a wooden rocking chair for $100 off buy swap & sell which will look cute too! Totally not necessary but will look the goods 😜 Hope you're all feeling well! Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Heh heh... scans are fun - love seeing beautiful updates from everyone.

So, @onedaymaybebaby, before the harmony test, do you have any inkling whether it is going to be a boy or girl?

I had the inkling I was having a boy and DH was really hoping for a boy, so he was over the moon. Not that a girl would be disappointing - I actually would have liked to play barbie with a girl (can i just say girly baby clothes are so darn cute), so hoping our second kid will be a girl (if we ever get that far). LOL.
    @VickyP nada! I haven't felt anything regarding the sex yet! Hoping I get some indication soon lol! My DF and his father are convinced we are having a girl although we've always dreamed of having a boy first! I'm happy either way though so it really doesn't bother me my sister thinks a boy so we've got people on both teams so far lol! I would definitely love one of each eventually

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh @MissTilly I can't wait to be able to go shopping! You must be having so much fun!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woah! 11 weeks? That is long @MissTilly! Aren't you supposed to have more frequent appointments from week 28 onwards? My OB's told me that antenatal appointments will be fortnightly from 28w and then weekly from 32w!

I am trying so hard to hold back on buying stuff. Was so tempted to do lay bys with the sales ongoing, but DH was like "what if we change our minds later?". Am trying to hold out until about week 24 to do the buying just before I hit third trimester. We are also going away from when I'm 22w to 24w so will probably start the buying spree when we get back.

I think I'll only get the bare essentials because we are renting right now. If we do move, it'll be a nightmare with all the stuff! I found this really cool Graco pack and play bassinet that's multi functional on Amazon and I am seriously thinking of getting that instead of a cot.

PS: @ABG79, I remember you mentioning that you have limited space too, so you might want to check it out on Amazon. It's a crib, playpen, bassinet, change table, all in one I think!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (30-06-2016)