+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 87 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Primary IVF Graduates - Beyond and Besides the BFP

Hey fellow Primary Graduates,

Hoping to create a post-Primary support thread to talk about other things. 9 month journey, kids, families, anything that beyond the Primary experience. Hoping to stay in touch all the time!

Quick intro - I am currently 13weeks after my IVF ET in April, EDD 21 Dec 2016. Finally happening for me after previous dramas. Can't wait to get to the end of this LONG 9 month journey.

I will create a roll call later!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016),MissTilly  (15-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (15-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a graduate yet, but looking forward to joining you here soon @VickyP!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (15-06-2016),VickyP  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great idea @VickyP!!!

My EDD is 16th Oct ☺️ with a baby girl! 🎀🌸🎀🌸🎀

Currently 22 weeks and feeling great!

Was extremely lucky for our first round of IVF to work in January after 4 years of trying with unexplained infertility.

Can't wait to see more lovely ladies join this thread too as those BFP come in!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (15-06-2016),VickyP  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Hi ladies!!

Me: 8 weeks tomorrow, a bit of MS that comes and goes and really fatigued! Thanking my lucky stars that we were successful on our very first round of ICSI in May! We have a blast on ice so it's nice to know there's possibly a baby brother or sister waiting in the ranks!

Considering the Harmony blood test, just for that peace of mind and the added bonus of finding out the sex at 10weeks!!

Look forward to seeing this group grow

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016),VickyP  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to seeing everyone here!
    @onedaymaybebaby, I would highly recommend the harmony test. For me, it was a breeze - can test earlier, no need to worry about scans, 99% accurate and bonus of finding out the gender early. It was so easy - just feels like a normal BT. I think it was money well spent. We skipped the NT scan altogether and OB is happy. I do know of people who like the NT scan though - guess you can see bub on a screen! Overall, we are glad to have gone for the harmony test!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, first attempt at roll call. Stealing dear Tjul's awesome roll call list:
    @MissTilly - EDD 16 Oct 2016 - Girl!

@RainbowLorikeet - EDD 01 Dec 2016 -
    @VickyP - EDD 21 Dec 2016 - Boy!

@onedaymaybebaby - EDD 26 Jan 2017 -

@ABG79 - EDD 31 Jan 2017 -

@Lilpingu - EDD TBC (21 Jan 2017?)

@OneOfTheseDays - EDD 17 Feb 2017

If anyone wants to drop out of the list, just let me know!
    Last edited by VickyP; 16-06-2016 at 09:55.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

ABG79  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly, when did you start feeling bub move and kick?

I am in that weird limbo stage now. Can't feel bub and not feeling very pregnant as well and it's disconcerting!

Short of getting a doppler, I am not sure how else I can reassure myself that everything's fine. Argh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work @VickyP! Going by transfer dates, my EDD would be 17 Feb 2017

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Waiting for my second scan to confirm a viable pregnancy after a scare of an early bleed around 5 weeks. Have a 2.5yr old who was a success first ivf. Have done 6FET with most being chemical pregnancies. So hoping this fresh cycle pregnancy continues.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Well this is exciting to be here
    I'm really terrible at doing personals as I can't keep up, but while this group is relatively small, I'll do my best @MissTilly - Lovely to meet you and congratulations on your first round of IVF working! We've been trying for over 4 and a half years, so I know how hard it can be to keep going until you get that BFP.
    @
    onedaymaybebaby- 8 weeks already? How exciting I think you were one of the first Preston Primary pregnancies weren't you? @VickyP - I don't know how I'm going to cope with all the waiting and constant thoughts of 'what's going on'. I'm having to make a conscious effort to try and accept and live in the moment so I can enjoy every day and just trust that things will work out....easier said than done though! I said to hubby this morning that I just want to be fat already and feel a baby inside so I know it's ok! At only 4 weeks and 6 days, I've got some waiting to do before that happens though! @Lilpingu - I've been thinking of you and have everything crossed that all is ok with bub. Must be so stressful for you.
    AFM - not a lot to report as it's still so early for me. I'll book in for a 7 week scan on the 1st July to check all is ok....and if it is indeed twins. From what I've read, there is such a wide scale of HCG levels in early pregnancy it's quite normal for my HCG level (800 at 12dp5dt) to be a singleton or twins hard to tell until an ultrasound. That said, we did transfer 2, so it's not unlikely
    I also have a question for you ladies - are you still on, or were you on crinone or progesterone for your cycle? If so, how much and until when in your pregnancy are you meant to be on it? The nurse told me I can stop it now as the pregancy is confirmed, but I was reluctant to so spoke to the dr who said it doesn't hurt to continue it. From what I've read, it's usual to stay on it for the first trimester. Thoughts?