+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Shiri Dutt Gold Coast

Hello Everyone

I have recently found out I am expecting #2 and I am now looking at my hospital and obstetrician options. I had #1 at Tweed Heads Public Hospital and am considering going to John Flynn Private this time around. I wanted to ask whether anyone has attended John Flynn and has recently had Dr Shiri Dutt as their obstetrician and if they could give me an idea of management fees and other out of pocket expenses which Dr Dutt charges to give me an idea of costs?

TIA everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw Dr Dutt once when my ob was away and he seemed nice. My ob was Maneesh Singh and I can't recommend him highly enough if you are looking for other options. He is really on to of things, calming, easy to talk to and supports you in whatever you want. Can't fault him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, sorry to jump in on your thread but I am following for my own interest. I am in a similar position (although we are trying, not yet pregnant) but am considering whether to sign up to private health in order to birth at John Flynn with Dr Dutt. I also had my first at Tweed. I had a good experience but have heard of not so great ones so want to have the option to go private. Hope you don't mind me following

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dr Dutt was my OB for both our bubs. I really liked him. He's kind, gentle and puts you at ease. I had some complications with my first birth and he was brilliant. I never felt panicked for one minute.

I can't comment on his fees as my kids are 7 and nearly 10 so I'm guessing they would have gone up 😏