+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gender swaying

Hi guys, just wondering if gender swaying is legit and actually increases your odds of your desired gender? And also, if so I am wanting to sway girl. What are some tips for girl away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I have two girls and am expecting a third. I *think*, and this is just my opinion, that perhaps diet has an affect on what gender you can expect. I know that my diet, which is heavy meat, wholegrains & green leafy veg, is supposedly associated with having a girl. Whereas a boy diet is heavier on the dairy, which I don't eat at all. It could be total rubbish, who knows?
    As for timing with ovlulation, I have conceived girls from DTD just the day before ov, so not sure if that theory pans out for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToBe View Post
    Well I have two girls and am expecting a third. I *think*, and this is just my opinion, that perhaps diet has an affect on what gender you can expect. I know that my diet, which is heavy meat, wholegrains & green leafy veg, is supposedly associated with having a girl. Whereas a boy diet is heavier on the dairy, which I don't eat at all. It could be total rubbish, who knows?
    As for timing with ovlulation, I have conceived girls from DTD just the day before ov, so not sure if that theory pans out for me.
    Interesting. I'm a vegetarian and have 3 girls

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I always thought it was the men that swayed the gender based on body temp, boxers/briefs, strength of swimmers, position and so on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Interesting. I'm a vegetarian and have 3 girls

I just knew somebody was going to say that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    From the research I have done on the boy side of swaying your diet should include meat (but no fish), salt, tomatoes, bananas, dried apricot, potatoes. Avoid dairy Basically a diet high in sodium and potassium, low in calcium. You should also avoid whole grains and eat white bread over grain bread and eat white rice etc.

You need to conceive at ovulation, should not do dtd for up to 4-5 days before ovulation. Deep penetration is best.

I also thought it was up to the men but since researching I was surprised of all the things I found it seems to take 2!! Lol
    Last edited by Sunny dee; 14-06-2016 at 17:28.