My DD is 15 months and slowly starting to wean I think. Today I started feeling flu like symptoms and noticing an increasingly sore right breast. Red mark and lump forming. I'm guessing, but hopping it's not, mastitis. If so, when should I be seeing a doctor? Doctor Google and ABA website all say 'as soon as possible after getting flu like symptoms'. But I don't know if we're taking ASAP, as in go to the ED (given that it's 8.30 pm now, or wait till tomorrow? Calling 13 Health now, but thought I'd check with all you lovely ladies as well!!