+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @NandM wishing you the best of luck with the egg pick up this morning!! Hope you get some beautiful eggs!!!
    @Amy1926 did you end up testing again? Is the line getting darker?
    Yes continued to test and I think I am out this cycle. Pregnyl is finally out this morning. I think AF on its way. I have my BETA on Wednesday. Still a small amount of hope. I am 13dpiui today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC #5

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Yes continued to test and I think I am out this cycle. Pregnyl is finally out this morning. I think AF on its way. I have my BETA on Wednesday. Still a small amount of hope. I am 13dpiui today.
    Damn! That's okay, it would have been incredibly lucky if you would have fallen first go so don't let it get you down or make you think more of it. Sadly it's simply the "norm" for it to take a few goes. Maybe your next cycle will be the one!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Amy1926  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM wishing you the best of luck with the egg pick up this morning!! Hope you get some beautiful eggs!!!
    @Amy1926 did you end up testing again? Is the line getting darker?
    Egg pick up went well!
    We got 15 eggs so we are happy with that more than last time! The dr said I was at risk of OHS so daily phone calls from the nurse for 6 days and weight checked
    Update tomorrow how many fertilised over night

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

almai  (07-10-2016),Boxergirl  (29-09-2016),rainbow road  (26-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC #5

Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Egg pick up went well!
    We got 15 eggs so we are happy with that more than last time! The dr said I was at risk of OHS so daily phone calls from the nurse for 6 days and weight checked
    Update tomorrow how many fertilised over night
    That's fantastic!!!! Fingers crossed for some excellent fertilisation rates and some nice and strong embies!!! So exciting!! Make sure you stay hydrated!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 26-09-2016 at 15:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amy1926 how are you going? I really hope it's not AF! You have blood test tomorrow? My fingers are crossed for you!
    @Rooney11 welcome and good luck with your IUI has cycle day 1 started yet?

Got a call today we have 9 eggs that fertilised normal and are growing great! So happy it's more than last cycle and we didn't lose 50% like last time!
    I hope they keep going strong over the next 4 days and transfer Saturday! No more updates until Saturday as the clinic does not look or disturb them until transfer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post

Got a call today we have 9 eggs that fertilised normal and are growing great! So happy it's more than last cycle and we didn't lose 50% like last time!
    I hope they keep going strong over the next 4 days and transfer Saturday! No more updates until Saturday as the clinic does not look or disturb them until transfer
    That's awesome news!! I'm hoping you end up with some really nice blasts out of that lot! It's looking very promising!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

NandM  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome news!! I'm hoping you end up with some really nice blasts out of that lot! It's looking very promising!
    I'm so nervous but excited but after the last 18 months trying not to get too excited!
    But need to keep positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good fert results NandM! It's hard to strike the right balance of excited and not getting hopes up too much. I eventually figured to just be excited as I would be dashed if it doesn't work either way so why not enjoy it while you can!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Good fert results NandM! It's hard to strike the right balance of excited and not getting hopes up too much. I eventually figured to just be excited as I would be dashed if it doesn't work either way so why not enjoy it while you can!!
    Definitely agree! It's a exciting time so why. It be excited!.. DP just goes with the flow and try's not to think about it all that much with the let downs but I can still tell she gets excited and holds onto that hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my Beta this morning to confirm what we already knew! AF has just started so we will move on very quickly to a new cycle. We are going to give IUI another go. this is the cycle that we get a BFP!