+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 428
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    935
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked
    789
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Transferring two is exciting! Hope you don't get too uncomfortable before EPU!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

    Amy1926  (24-09-2016),NandM  (21-09-2016)

  3. #162
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Well I broke this morning and tested. I had my final pregnyl shot on Wednesday. I got a faint + this morning but it could still be the pregnyl 😣 test tomo and hope for a darker line!

  4. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Well I broke this morning and tested. I had my final pregnyl shot on Wednesday. I got a faint + this morning but it could still be the pregnyl test tomo and hope for a darker line!
    When I did IUI I found the pregnyl lingered for a long time after the last booster are they 1500 boosters?

    I really hope the line gets darker tomorrow how many DPO are you now

  5. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Trigger tonight at 7pm then pick up will be Monday 8am yay not long now!

  6. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,607
    Thanks
    708
    Thanked
    995
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Well I broke this morning and tested. I had my final pregnyl shot on Wednesday. I got a faint + this morning but it could still be the pregnyl 😣 test tomo and hope for a darker line!
    I hope it gets darker tomorrow! Those damn pregnyl boosters used to give me lines all the day up to blood test day! I hated using them and was much happier doing a natural cycle because I could test from 8dpo haha. Fingers crossed for a positive!

    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Trigger tonight at 7pm then pick up will be Monday 8am yay not long now!
    That's exciting! Hope you have a great collection and some beautiful embies to transfer!!

  7. #166
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Hey guys..I'm brand new to baby making, forums and all these acronyms so I apologise now if I don't make much sense but thought I'd introduce myself. My DP and I are about to give IUI a try for the first time, we're just waiting for AF to make that first call any day now. I'm 29 and pretty fit and healthy but my initial tests showed I had 32 follicles so I'm not sure if that's a bad thing and means PCOC. I'm trying to tell myself it won't work first time so I'm not disappointed if it doesn't but it's so hard not to get excited and think it will all be easy. I don't know much about it all yet so it's nice to see where you are all at and follow your journeys. Good luck to you all

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rooney11 For This Useful Post:

    lnmnd1118  (24-09-2016)

  9. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooney11 View Post
    Hey guys..I'm brand new to baby making, forums and all these acronyms so I apologise now if I don't make much sense but thought I'd introduce myself. My DP and I are about to give IUI a try for the first time, we're just waiting for AF to make that first call any day now. I'm 29 and pretty fit and healthy but my initial tests showed I had 32 follicles so I'm not sure if that's a bad thing and means PCOC. I'm trying to tell myself it won't work first time so I'm not disappointed if it doesn't but it's so hard not to get excited and think it will all be easy. I don't know much about it all yet so it's nice to see where you are all at and follow your journeys. Good luck to you all
    That's so exciting. Best of luck

  10. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Well I broke this morning and tested. I had my final pregnyl shot on Wednesday. I got a faint + this morning but it could still be the pregnyl test tomo and hope for a darker line!
    Pregnyl is such a bugger - give it a couple of days to leave completely!

  11. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Trigger tonight at 7pm then pick up will be Monday 8am yay not long now!
    Very exciting. Hope you're not too uncomfortable

  12. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,607
    Thanks
    708
    Thanked
    995
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NandM wishing you the best of luck with the egg pick up this morning!! Hope you get some beautiful eggs!!!
    @Amy1926 did you end up testing again? Is the line getting darker?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Same sex parents or parents to be chat!
    By Best Things in forum Same Sex Parents
    Replies: 646
    Last Post: 03-12-2016, 18:18
  2. For those with kids, do u get much help from ur parents?
    By GlitterFarts in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 04-11-2016, 06:39
  3. Parents- what did you think you'd never do?
    By Little Miss Sunshine in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 27-02-2016, 11:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Maternity Clothes
Looking to buy maternity clothes? :: Check the bubhub directory of local & online maternity clothes shops :: Find preloved maternity wear
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!