+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi NandM! Sadly my FET was cancelled. My hormone levels went up and down really strangely, so we had no idea about timing transfer so it got canned. Waiting for AF to try again, hope next time is better!

I'm pretty disappointed that I couldn't transfer straight after the scratch, I think it can help a bit the next cycle maybe.

Hope your surgery goes well! Maybe we will be cycling together again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 that's a shame that your cycle was cancelled but on the other hand it's much better that they play it safe and get your levels right to give the embryo the best chance! Hopefully your next cycle will be just what you need.
    @NandM hope your surgery went well today! Also hope your recovery isn't too bad! It will be great to see you girls cycling again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I'm sorry to hear that is disappointing, even though it's hard to wait you do want everything to be perfect for your little embryo. Thinking of you
    We may be cycle buddies I think I am due in 20 days
    They said today shouldn't effect my cycle.

Surgery went well not too much pain if I am lying down just a little shoulder pain. Still very drugged up so been sleeping since I got out lol!

We will have a appointment in 10 days with dr to get the info and biopsy results, the nurse did say everything went well they did find a little endo that could have been effecting the chances but that has been removed so fingers crossed everything else comes back clear in 10 days

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks NandM and TNTH. I didn't want to waste an embryo so cancelling was definitely the right call. I actually told the nurses to pass on to my FS not to push on if there were any doubts, I'd be happier to cancel! I have two precious normal embies only, and it's unlikely we would go again if they fail so I want everything as good as possible.

Glad to hear surgery went ok NandM, I hope you recover fast and get good results! Hopefully it helps with implantation for you this time too.

How are you feeling @TNTH? How many weeks are you now?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome that they have removed the bit of endo that was there @NandM. Fingers crossed everything else comes back all clear.
    @Flower78 it's great that you are looking at it that way. If you went ahead and the embryo didn't stick you would probably question if it was the wrong decision for them to proceed so it's good that you are waiting for the right moment and I'm hoping will all my might that the wait pays off and you get that bfp with just one of those embies.

I'm 21 weeks now! Can't believe how quick time has gone. I'm feeling good which is nice and definitely looking forward to a holiday to relax a little because this year has been a big one and next year will be even bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tortise - have you gender revealed in here & I've just missed it? Or are we being kept in the dark still?
    We're plodding along here - got a polite reminder from my body i need to chill out a bit more - BP is significantly higher than what's normal for me - eeeek!
    Only 9 weeks til i have to leave town - hopefully will have time to finish everything i need to begore then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow not long til you have to leave town!! Make sure you are resting enough and keep an eye on the blood pressure!

We aren't revealing the sex in any open forums (including Facebook) because of some concerns we have with individuals that could be on here too - not because we don't want to 😊

I'll send you a message to tell you (and anyone else that wants to know) but we'll keep it off here til bub is born.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (25-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes please send me a message! I can't wait that long hehe! 21 weeks wow time has moved so fast!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please TNTH! So excited for you both, I have a gut feeling.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do ladies 😊