+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Yes i had a scratch... and it worked. Only transfer of 3 to implant (& keep going - 23 w on tuesday)
    That's great! I think I will do it, it just means I can't transfer this month as AF is due any day and it's done mid luteal phase. That puts transfer month in my really busy work month in September when I'm on call for two weeks 24/7 though. Eeek I don't want to wait til October! Lots to think about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP had a scratch, which resulted in an unsuccessful transfer but I don't think anything would have helped! (Two, two day old fresh 'stragglers') so definitely think it can't hurt at all! DP did find the procedure rather uncomfortable, however!

Another thing that we would definitely recommend is transfer under ultrasound guidance. We were due to do it via ultrasound with our fs, but it was a weekend so had a random dr who clearly thought it was a waste of her time 🙄 And did it only to appease us lol

But, why leave stuff to chance when you don't have to? I'm glad we did it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was going to be my next step if my transfer didn't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    Do you think being busy with work matters much? I will be tired but it should keep my mind off the 2WW maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was frantically busy at work - meant i couldn't mull over things - even now at 22w i only feel kicks when i go to bed because i am busy all day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't worry about being busy with work! It will probably help!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry been a little absent the past few months been keeping busy with work and focusing and when we can do our next cycle!
    Before starting another cycle my dr wants to go ahead with a laparoscopy and hysteroscopy D&C so that is all booked in for the 24th of this month then we should be cleared for a Sept full stim cycle! I will push for September or we will lose our donor allocation and have to wait from the bottom of the wait list ( About 4 months).
    I have been following along @Flower78 have you decided on the scratch? Great news on the 2 embryos frozen wish you luck for Sept. @Amy1926 have you started IUI yet? Can't be to far away good luck 😊 not many tips for IUI but I did do it twice and found it easy, I was only on 25iu puregon so didnt feel it at all! I do like the ivf cycle better as after transfer I knew there was something there, and no pregnyl boosters was a bonus! We did go in with high expectations with IUI and we'll it didn't end up being quite so easy 😊 @jujubean and @gillpill I'm so sorry for your loss I'm thinking of you both x @TortoiseNotTheHare and @Beauty how are you two going! I bet time is flying! 😁

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Amy1926  (09-08-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to hear from you @NandM! Good to hear you are having more tests, hopefully it helps you get success next time!

I will go ahead with the scratch, it's been a bit messy with the FS saying we will do it Thursday unless I get AF before then (due any day). I think she might be going to do a hysteroscopy too, as I need a GA. All message from secretary so I'm hoping it gets clearer soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 it does seem a little messy. I am sure it will get clearer soon!
    Yes hopping it give some answers and I will have a good clean our ready for the next cycle.
    Hoping we all have some good news come September 😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC #5

@NandM that's great news about starting up again soon! Next month! Wow can't believe September is next month! Where has this year gone?

Hopefully a nice clear out will help and I can't wait to hear some success stories in September!!! Bring on the BFP's!!

We are going well (I think). We have the morph scan on Friday which is exciting! I'll be 20 weeks next week so a little shocked I'm almost half way through! Very exciting though. I think I'll be more and more excited as time goes on and we start preparing for bubs arrival. It still feels a little surreal because we were going through the motions of IVF and didn't really stop to consider the after BFP part.

ETA @Flower78 I hope AF stays away long enough to get to Thursday's procedure!!!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 08-08-2016 at 18:26.