Same Sex Parents TTC #5 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC #5

Hi everyone!I decided to make a list that shows where everyone is in their journey. Sometimes it's a little hard to keep up with where everyone is up to. I'm putting it in a new thread to make it nice and easy to do.So if anyone wants their details added to the list, just PM me or tag me with the details and I'll add them If you have any suggestions for other things to add, just let me know.

Waiting to TTC

@Hayls81 - First appointment on Thursday 7th May 2015 with FS

@Chekry - DP (30) and myself (31). No date yet on first IUI waiting for that call to say we're at the top of the list!

@rainbow road - Me (25) and DP (28) have DS November 2013TTC NO 2: IUI #1 feb 2015 BFP but m/c at 10 weeks. Now waiting to start IVF #1 in May/June.

TTC

@TortoiseNotTheHare (29) and BeautyOfTheSoul (29) - First appointment for IVF egg sharing in September 2015 with Fertility First (Sydney)
    Cycles 1 - 4 with both of us were all BFN or chem
    5th cycle: underway atm. if this doesn't work, we will be changing to IVFA in march

@maxinem2112 - 1st and 2nd IUIs BFN. 1st IVF: 13 follicles, 8 mature eggs, 5 fertilized and 3 to blastocyst. Fresh transfer BFN so now after a month off waiting for AF to show to start a FET cycle with both remaining embryos

@Kazzy36 - G & I: IUI #1 BFN; IVF #1, 8 eggs, 4 fert, day 5 blasto transfer, BFN, No frosties; IVF #2 scheduled for May 20152016: New clinic, new donor. Appointment on Feb 9th
    @NandM - Me 29 DP 27. IUI #1 July = BFN
    IUI #2 Oct = BFN
    Starting IVF in March 2016

TWW

@A&S - IUI #1 (April 2015) BFN with anonymous donor spermIUI #2 (May 2015) same donor. Testing 16th May 2015

@Boxergirl - Me (36) and DP (34). DP will carry our 1st IUI #1 March '15 Chem pregnancy.IUI #2 April '15 TWW!we are back in the game! Just had IUI #2 today... TWW as of now

@Dougy - Me (31), DP is 27 - IUI #1 April 2015 = BFN. IUI #2 as we speak! Unknown donor.

EDD

@TandR - egg sharing. Cycle 1: IVF/ICSI FET EDD: 10.04.2016

@Dougy - Me 31, DP 28 expecting Bub #1 (gender Unknown)14/05/16

@almai - (28) and DP (27) have DS (birthed by me after 2nd IUI, July 2013 (1st IUI = chem) and DP now TTC #2 (same anon donor). 1st IUI = negative. 2nd IUI = chem (BFN)
    IUDI#2: Chem. IUDI#3: BFP! DS2 due 14/4/16
    Last edited by BeautyOfTheSoul; 08-02-2016 at 15:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Good luck @NandM and @juju_bean update from us. We have selected a donor! Cant wait to start the process
    That's great news! When do you begin? Sorry I can't remember if you are doing IUI or IVF... Good luck! I'm excited to hear how you get on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! We are doing IUI to start. We are hoping no need for IVF. At this stage I need to travel back overseas early July so we hope to start with August cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy1926 View Post
    Thanks girls! We are doing IUI to start. We are hoping no need for IVF. At this stage I need to travel back overseas early July so we hope to start with August cycle.
    Congrats Amy, the donor process is a big thing!!

Which state and clinic are you at? Some
    clinics seem to have no wait- others have wait list miles long!

We even had to wait to choose a donor for (unsuccessful) IUI and then for IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    4dp5dt today time is going pretty fast!
    Had the smallest amount of brown/pink spotting this morning only once but still rung the clinic.
    Going to get P4 tested tomorrow and upped to 3 400 mg of progesterone a day! 6 days till blood test can't come fast enough lol
    That's looking like a good sign 🏻

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

NandM  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test done this morning should have results tomorrow! No more spotting so keeping my fingers crossed now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results back P4 dropped to 23 so staying on 3 progesterone a day and a repeat blood test wens!
    But I think I'm out this cycle I caved and got a BFN today at 6dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope that you're still in it. The spotting is odd. Fingers crossed for you. So only the p4 was tested? Not Hcg, also?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No only P4 because I had a little brown spotting on Saturday. Blood test wens is just for P4 as far as I know hcg blood test is ment to be Friday 10dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, ok. All the best for Friday.