+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Annual leave might be a good option, or are you able to complete it at a part-time rate - that might be less financial strain.
    I have two pracs coming up and am newly pregnant with no. 5. It's so frustrating how expensive it is to upskill and get a degree, wish there was more financial support. I feel you pain. We are lucky with family support though for me to complete my pracs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Number 5? And studying and prac. Your one of those people I get jealous of who seem to be able to do it all and handle it all lol it would definitely help of we had family help but we don't live near any and even if we did they all work. My husband can't take the amount of annual leave we need lol - did try last time this happened . I'm just waiting to see if they get changed and if not I'm going to leave it for now and trust in gods plan as I'm just forcing this it seems and it's getting pretty tiring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are you able to speak to someone at students services and explain that if it can't be changed and you have to withdraw? They may be able to advocate for you. Surely they would also see how much of a shame it would be for you not to be able to complete the degree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's still money but I've heard from friends an opere is about 400 a week if u use them full time, plus u give them board.... Would this be feasable? U wouldn't be paying per child, could give u a run at things? Not sure the shortest time but it's no doubt possible..... I've been thinking of this option once we have a spare room, I love time with ds but work is suffering....I do need to do a bit of travel again, thinking of biting bullet and going neg in money and doing some of my travel duties taking a babysitter so I can still co sleep and bf... And have him looked after by s/o he knows, I know I'm lucky I have a choice of sorts....