+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant following ectopic

I'm not really sure where to post . I had a tube removed in February for an ectopic pregnancy and am pregnant again (yay) id only be about 4 weeks (7th pregnancy 3 children) I have had the worst pains in my stomach and I'm not sure what I should be doing - is it normal to have pain in the start of pregancy following a tube removal ? I will be going to the doctors I just haven't had the time yet as I only tested yesterday but have been having pregnancy symptoms and pain for a week
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on my second pregnancy, first after my ectopic (with tube removal) - currently at 5+3 weeks. I've not had any serious pains, just a bit of stretching pain. If i was having something more serious I'd pop up to the ed and get it checked out. You can't be too careful especially of you've had a past ectopic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hun . I went to the dr Tuesday and he wasn't very helpful . Having a scan on Monday. I'm so worried as I am having on off pain and just not sick and all my pregnancies I have always been so sick . All I can do is wait 😑 Haven't had any spotting or anything though so that's hopefully a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    No spotting is a good sign. Waiting is sooo hard. Fingers crossed you get some peace on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing in ultrasound . Once agin I'm a pregnancy of unknown location and have to wait - it's all a bit déjà Vu ish to me so I'm feeling like crap 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    take care of yourself and try not to worry too much - I know that so much easier said than done.

I'm currently in the same boat as you, I had a scan the other day at ED as I was not feeling well.

I was 5+4 days and they could not find anything. My doctor thinks it was too early to see anything in utero and said finding thing is better than finding one ectopic. Trust me, my first though was yeah right (few swear words in there too) but after a while I understood what he was saying.

Have they booked in another ultrasound?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not yet but I'm changing my dr cause they haven't even monitored my hcg levels I'm trying to be positive and just wait and see. I'll be thinking of you too- not a nice feeling not knowing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this afternoon I have started spotting so I'm thinking of going up to emergency as I'll need an anti d injection. I feel like it's not looking promising but am trying to remain positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for good news xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miscarrying this baby
    fingers crossed for you and your baby - in my thoughts