Closed Thread
Page 95 of 116 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Tested this morning on a ClearBlue digital - not pregnant 8dpo
    Way too early hun, hang in there! Even if implantation was 7dpo, you wouldn't see it yet, it still takes 2-3 days for enough HCG to be in your urine to register on a test.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-07-2016),CcegG  (22-07-2016),makingbabythree  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Way too early hun, hang in there! Even if implantation was 7dpo, you wouldn't see it yet, it still takes 2-3 days for enough HCG to be in your urine to register on a test.
    Thanks lovely! I expected it and KNOW it's too early, but I am in tears! DH even asked what was wrong! Thank you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-07-2016),rhee1980  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Thanks lovely! I expected it and KNOW it's too early, but I am in tears! DH even asked what was wrong! Thank you.
    Those tests aren't as sensitive either Hun - don't despair plenty more time

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-07-2016),makingbabythree  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a total freak attack this morning. Went to the toilet and had brown when I wiped. Nooooooo AF is due today. I took another test and still a strong positive. I can't handle another mc. Anyone had this the day AF was due after getting a BFP and it all worked out fine? Here's this morning test SMU.
    Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FTMumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a dream last night that we were pregnant... There was more to it but someone asked if I was pregnant and I was

Its probably cause it was on my mind a bit yesterday but still...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Having a total freak attack this morning. Went to the toilet and had brown when I wiped. Nooooooo AF is due today. I took another test and still a strong positive. I can't handle another mc. Anyone had this the day AF was due after getting a BFP and it all worked out fine? Here's this morning test SMU.
    I had that at about 5 weeks... Brown is good its not fresh blood....

- sorry to elaborate I had that with my first pregnancy which was totally fine

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    My sister had brown spotting for about a week when af was due for both her pregnancy she was so scared but apparently it is really common.. x x x 😇

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scubababy For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    My sister had brown spotting for about a week when af was due for both her pregnancy she was so scared but apparently it is really common.. x x x ������
    Thanks love I wouldn't be as worried if my 2 miscarriages hadn't started this way. The only hope I am holding onto is the strong positive test, light nausea and sore boobs. Next few days are going to be torture.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FTMumma For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (22-07-2016),scubababy  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hubby is nervous because my 11dpo FRER was slightly lighter than my 10dpo FRER. I did an IC this morning and the line was super faint, so I'm going to buy some more FRERs over the weekend to hopefully put both our minds at ease. I went to 7-eleven to get fuel last night and was shocked that they don't sell pregnancy tests lol.

I hope everyone with a BFP is progressing along uneventfully and I hope those who are still waiting to test (or waiting until they're a few more DPO for a more reliable result - looking at you @makingbabythree 😜) aren't finding the wait too challenging.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-07-2016),CcegG  (22-07-2016),crt22  (22-07-2016),makingbabythree  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hubby is nervous because my 11dpo FRER was slightly lighter than my 10dpo FRER. I did an IC this morning and the line was super faint, so I'm going to buy some more FRERs over the weekend to hopefully put both our minds at ease. I went to 7-eleven to get fuel last night and was shocked that they don't sell pregnancy tests lol.

I hope everyone with a BFP is progressing along uneventfully and I hope those who are still waiting to test (or waiting until they're a few more DPO for a more reliable result - looking at you @makingbabythree ������) aren't finding the wait too challenging.
    Good luck hun