Closed Thread
Page 77 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just took my first dose of femara, in conjunction with metformin, wish me luck. Time will tell if I get side effects over night

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Bel0v3d  (15-07-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (16-07-2016),CcegG  (15-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Just took my first dose of femara, in conjunction with metformin, wish me luck. Time will tell if I get side effects over night
    For the naive like me, what do those drugs do?
    P.s I hope you don't get the side effects

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    How many DPO are you? Have you done another test? I had implantation bleeding with DS. It was brown and lasted a week or so. Fingers crossed that's what it is!
    I don't even know anymore. If is base o on the first positive opk I am now 13dpo and if I base it on second opk I am now 8dpo.
    Proper bleeding has just started so I really think it might be AF now. Maybe it was just slow to start and early this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had another look at the test I used yesterday and there seems to be a faint line even hubby had a look and could see it not going to bother uploading as it's super faint... I'm cd 29 11dpo just so upset now because I thought it was negative so had a few glasses of wine with sinner tonight and last weekend because it was my birthday had a few drinks as well last weekend so upset now I didn't look at it properly and now may have another miscarriage so stressed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    ...had a few drinks as well last weekend so upset now I didn't look at it properly and now may have another miscarriage so stressed!
    I understand why you feel that way, I aim to have a totally alcohol-free pregnancy...but think of all the ppl who don't find out they are pregnant for quite a few weeks...drinking doesn't necessarily mean a miscarriage.

Stay positive, and don't be too hard on yourself, if you are pregnant, there's a long (but exciting) road ahead of you! Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7dpo, 2dpt and my boobs hurt! Wishful thinking perhaps??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mightymama View Post
    7dpo, 2dpt and my boobs hurt! Wishful thinking perhaps??
    I'm 3dpo and mine are excruciating! I took my bra off this evening and the slight hang made them hurt but I can't really use this as a sign as I get this most months 1-2 weeks before my period!

I hope for you it's a good sign for you!!!

What does 2dpt mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived yesterday so on to August I go. Wishing you all the best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachi321 View Post
    So I had another look at the test I used yesterday and there seems to be a faint line even hubby had a look and could see it not going to bother uploading as it's super faint... I'm cd 29 11dpo just so upset now because I thought it was negative so had a few glasses of wine with sinner tonight and last weekend because it was my birthday had a few drinks as well last weekend so upset now I didn't look at it properly and now may have another miscarriage so stressed!
    Honey please don't worry, you can't miscarry due to drinking this early. You don't share a blood ****** with the baby until several weeks into pregnancy when the placenta is fully formed. Til then bubba is in their own little safe bubble, using energy from the egg to grow. This is why so many women who had no idea they were pregnant and have big nights out have perfectly healthy babies xx

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Aleethee  (19-07-2016),CcegG  (16-07-2016),crt22  (16-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I don't even know anymore. If is base o on the first positive opk I am now 13dpo and if I base it on second opk I am now 8dpo.
    Proper bleeding has just started so I really think it might be AF now. Maybe it was just slow to start and early this month.
    I dont want to bring you down but the first af cycle after my d&c started oh so lightly (brown type discharge) for a few days and then started getting heavier and heavier as the days progressed... then af showed her true colours about 5 days after the discharge started.

Im hoping its implantation bleeding for you 💕