Closed Thread
Page 72 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So if AF showed up midday yesterday, was that day 1 or should I class a full day as day 1, I need to get a blood test day 2 to check egg reserves

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    So I got my solid smiley this morning and positive OPK this evening

So I'm guessing ovulation will be tomorrow or the next day?

We have abstained the last few weeks and will start tonight for 3 nights if all goes well!!!

I started Maca root this month and I'm really noticing an increase in EWCM(sorry tmi) I normally get it about 5 days before o and it dries up about 2 days before but now it's so abundant and yellow tinged which I've never had. Hopefully this is a sign of something going right this cycle???
    Do you mean you haven't dtd in 3 weeks and you will start tonight?

I always was told from FS that abstaining for more than 7 consecutive days can decrease your sperm count and the quality with be poorer. Try to dtd at least once every three days to keep sperm fresh and replenished.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So if AF showed up midday yesterday, was that day 1 or should I class a full day as day 1, I need to get a blood test day 2 to check egg reserves
    I would count yesterday as day 1, good luck for this cycle! Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Do you mean you haven't dtd in 3 weeks and you will start tonight?

I always was told from FS that abstaining for more than 7 consecutive days can decrease your sperm count and the quality with be poorer. Try to dtd at least once every three days to keep sperm fresh and replenished.
    Oh I didn't know that - when I was reading up about low sperm count it said not to DTD as often.... Damn it I've probably messed up

I'm pretty sure dh mentioned he um had a go by hand last week... So the sperm may only be a week or so old....

I think I have I'd a bit early as well- I was trying to get in the day before and the day of o.... But I got my positive yesterday but it came with a lot of cramping.... None today so thinking I may have o'd the day of the positive.... So last night is our only chance seriously what bad luck I have....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-07-2016),CcegG  (14-07-2016),makingbabythree  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no more signs of AF, just the spotting this morning

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (14-07-2016),crt22  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Still no more signs of AF, just the spotting this morning
    I'm the same but had the spotting last night. CD 32 now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Em9 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my positive OPK yesterday, DTD last night and I'm not hopeful, but maybe another one tonight and then I'll be in the TWW!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Oh I didn't know that - when I was reading up about low sperm count it said not to DTD as often.... Damn it I've probably messed up

I'm pretty sure dh mentioned he um had a go by hand last week... So the sperm may only be a week or so old....

I think I have I'd a bit early as well- I was trying to get in the day before and the day of o.... But I got my positive yesterday but it came with a lot of cramping.... None today so thinking I may have o'd the day of the positive.... So last night is our only chance seriously what bad luck I have....
    Chin up hun - it only takes one time to be successful - it just doesn't feel like that when trying, huh?!! I feel exactly the same - have we timed it right?, did we do it enough?, what days are the most important?!, am I/we too stressed?, etc.

Good luck...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (14-07-2016),Meld85  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah! Got a digital OPK on the way home from work. Blank circle!! I'm CD14 and on day 5 of EWCM, and have usually O around day 5 of EWCM. Did another eBay cheapie and it still has a faint line. Maybe I haven't O yet, but surely I must be in flashing smiley territory after 5 days of EWCM??

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Gah! Got a digital OPK on the way home from work. Blank circle!! I'm CD14 and on day 5 of EWCM, and have usually O around day 5 of EWCM. Did another eBay cheapie and it still has a faint line. Maybe I haven't O yet, but surely I must be in flashing smiley territory after 5 days of EWCM??
    Oh no!!! So frustrating - I had flashy smile for 7 days... started CD14 to CD20 then got my solid on CD21!