Closed Thread
Page 71 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    And just like that she arrives, no warning, just lightly, so looks like I'm onto August
    Sorry to her, at least she's here and you can start a fresh month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm not excited about my tests at all. HCG was 12 on Monday and 14 today!! So she thinks it's left over from MC.
    Pretty Devo! Feel like giving up for a while!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Tested with FMU and got a faint line on an OPK. Will do another when I get home at lunch time, only had 2 cuppas and no water so should be stronger pee!
    Well I tested again about 12.30pm after 4 hours of nothing at all to drink. Pee was still pretty light and I got a super faint line, maybe even fainter than this morning. Will test again tomorrow. It's either going to be positive tomorrow or I've missed it due to being so well hydrated, because tomorrow is day 5 of EWCM which is about my max. Lucky we've DTD the last couple of nights anyhow. Might have tonight off and DTD tomorrow night..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @monkey88 yeah on the 2nd and 3rd days of flashing smiley I went ahead and did it again in the evening. I try to wait 4 hours. It's mostly about having your last drink and then waiting an hour, peeing, then starting your wait. You can have tiny sips to keep you going, and I usually go for a walk or something to keep me distracted. Thank you!
    @tamzmaree ugh that's annoying! I'm sorry!
    @Em9 I'm sorry to hear that, we were all rooting for you too. Give yourself some time. Maybe around O next month you'll be ready to go again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

monkey88  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CcegG View Post
    @monkey88 yeah on the 2nd and 3rd days of flashing smiley I went ahead and did it again in the evening. I try to wait 4 hours. It's mostly about having your last drink and then waiting an hour, peeing, then starting your wait. You can have tiny sips to keep you going, and I usually go for a walk or something to keep me distracted. Thank you!
    @tamzmaree ugh that's annoying! I'm sorry!
    @Em9 I'm sorry to hear that, we were all rooting for you too. Give yourself some time. Maybe around O next month you'll be ready to go again.
    Thank you. I'll see how I go but don't think I'll 'try' this month. Will see how I go. Would like to concentrate on myself a bit and try and lose some weight and adopt a healthier lifestyle as I've slipped big time over the last 12 months.
    Fingers crossed AF comes now so that everything is normal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Em9 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got my solid smiley this morning and positive OPK this evening

So I'm guessing ovulation will be tomorrow or the next day?

We have abstained the last few weeks and will start tonight for 3 nights if all goes well!!!

I started Maca root this month and I'm really noticing an increase in EWCM(sorry tmi) I normally get it about 5 days before o and it dries up about 2 days before but now it's so abundant and yellow tinged which I've never had. Hopefully this is a sign of something going right this cycle???

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-07-2016),CcegG  (14-07-2016),crt22  (14-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is going to be one anxious day. I woke this morning to a little light pink spotting which I thought must be AF but it hasn't yet continued... Yet.
    Looked at FF and realised that I haven't yet reached the end of my LP (which is 14 days every single cycle - even after the last mc). So either my LP has changed following D&C and this is AF making a slow start or maybe this is implantation but from the second positive opk (8 days ago) which means I wasn't ovulating when I got he first positive...?

What a mess. Now I'll be going to the toilet all day to check and see what's going on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow what a confusing situation @Fauvette. I really hope you have a good outcome!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OPK test with FMU was still super light but a little darker than yesterday. Going to buy a digital on my way home to see if I can get a better result (using eBay cheapies atm). Which ones do others use/like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Today is going to be one anxious day. I woke this morning to a little light pink spotting which I thought must be AF but it hasn't yet continued... Yet.
    Looked at FF and realised that I haven't yet reached the end of my LP (which is 14 days every single cycle - even after the last mc). So either my LP has changed following D&C and this is AF making a slow start or maybe this is implantation but from the second positive opk (8 days ago) which means I wasn't ovulating when I got he first positive...?

What a mess. Now I'll be going to the toilet all day to check and see what's going on.
    Oh I have my fingers crossed for you! I am in limbo land atm and it's awful. Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding!