Closed Thread
Page 70 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    YAY!!! Such a relief when you see that solid smiley...then I had the same Q about when to dtd. I did it that day, the next day and today will be the final one (just to be sure I covered the peak period well)

Is there anything you can do to get him more in the mood? FX all goes well for you
    Thanks!!

I think he is feeling a bit of pressure and we're just older and more tired and just so busy, LOL! I've warned him, haha!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Thanks!!

I think he is feeling a bit of pressure and we're just older and more tired and just so busy, LOL! I've warned him, haha!
    Hey we only DTD the hour after I got the solid smiley, that's it for fertile time! And it seems to have worked! Give yourself a break!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-07-2016),makingbabythree  (13-07-2016),monkey88  (13-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CcegG View Post
    Hey we only DTD the hour after I got the solid smiley, that's it for fertile time! And it seems to have worked! Give yourself a break!
    Thanks hun, I got solid this morning and we won't get to DTD til tonight... I'm pretty sure our DD1 was conceived on day of O, so in with a good chance! Will lay with legs up in air for 15 minutes tonight too, LOL

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-07-2016),CcegG  (13-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @CcegG big big BIG congratulations! yayyyy! You said you did the test in the evening after getting a flashy smiley, is that when you got your solid smiley? I was going to do an evening test the night before i got my solid, but i couldn't hold my bladder for more than 2 hours! Did you hold yours for long to test in the evening? I wonder now if i could have got a solid the night before if i had of tested.
    @makingbabythree i dtd the day before and the i got the solid smiley... i wanted to again last night, but DH was not in the mood.... i wasn't either tbh, and i feel like we have covered this cycle as much as we can.

I am now in the TWW, i am going to TRY to take a break of thinking of anything baby related and really distract myself. If my period is on time, I will test on the 24th of July (AF is due 25th). Fingers crossed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies - so I got my first positive ovulation test this morning on cycle day 13. Is this too early? Kinda bummed because it completely changed my fertile window and now feel like our window is slim. I know the positive is that if it doesn't happen this month i'll have a better understanding for next month. I NEVER expected I would have to learn so much through this process but i'm enjoying the journey. It's my first cycle with the opk.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tiff8808 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is only my second month of really paying extreme close attention to my body...both months I've had the same pattern and I'm not sure if this is common or unusual....

Near (what I assume are my ovaries - lower abdomen) I experience a dull pain/hurts a bit when walking hard/fast... This lasts for about 4 days along with ewcm and to me I assume this would be ovulation. But then when symptoms subside my OPK gives the peak result.

We've been dtd throughout all of the above symptoms but if it wasn't for the OPK, I'd have missed the window. Is this a normal progression of symptoms or a bit unusual?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And just like that she arrives, no warning, just lightly, so looks like I'm onto August

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-07-2016),Fauvette  (13-07-2016),lilsushi  (13-07-2016),makingbabythree  (13-07-2016),peanutoven  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    And just like that she arrives, no warning, just lightly, so looks like I'm onto August

Aww love I'm sorry, least you can try femara now xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    That sucks! But at least you know now what the heck is going on! Hugs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    That sucks! But at least you know now what the heck is going on! Hugs...
    No idea why I had a 50 day cycle, it's usually 33 days max.. Hope femara shortens my cycle

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Bel0v3d  (13-07-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (13-07-2016),makingbabythree  (13-07-2016)