Closed Thread
Page 62 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1156
  1. #611
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    Oh my goodness I HATE that I am so obsessed with this!!! I'm blaming not working as I'm on school holidays atm so have too much time to think!

    I tested this morning and got a very very very faint positive after having even more faint, hardly recognisable all weekend.
    I just tested again, 3 hours after the first but this time collected my sample in a cup instead of doing in ******. I got a stronger result!
    I so hope you can see something in the photo.
    I'm CD29 after a 31 day cycle and d&c before that so am all over the shop and only had a rough idea of O from CM.
    Bottom is 7.45am in ******, bottom 10.45am.
    Attachment 82450
    I can only see a line in the top pic but is probably clearer in person for you congrats

  2. #612
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    388
    Thanks
    383
    Thanked
    108
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    I realise it looks like there's nothing there in the bottom test lol but there so was. Maybe this photo is clearer..Attachment 82451
    I can't see it in this one must just be hard to see in a photo

  3. #613
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked
    232
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    I can't see it in this one must just be hard to see in a photo
    It's very faint, I made DH check to ensure I wasn't going insane lol but the one taken later on is def darker.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Em9 For This Useful Post:

    Whitem  (11-07-2016)

  5. #614
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    645
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked
    710
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @makingbabythree I finally got a solid smiley today!!!!!!!! CD18, day 7 after first flashing smiley .

    I hope you get yours too!!!

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (11-07-2016),Evee16  (11-07-2016),makingbabythree  (11-07-2016),monkey88  (13-07-2016),MUG81  (11-07-2016)

  7. #615
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked
    506
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default July 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    @makingbabythree I finally got a solid smiley today!!!!!!!! CD18, day 7 after first flashing smiley .

    I hope you get yours too!!!
    Oh!! Yay! That is so good to know!! I did one this morning and the OPK didn't work properly, said to check the stick thingy - will try again tonight... based on that then, I will get a solid tomorrow! I was really starting to wonder if I would even ovulate!

    All the best to you!!!

  8. #616
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    645
    Thanks
    1,099
    Thanked
    710
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really thought I wasn't ovulating this month so I'm stoked with today's result of a solid smiley...now I can't stop thinking about when to dtd! I'm on holidays so not constrained by work, I'm assuming any time in the day (once a day) for the next 2-3 days would be advisable? Sorry, first month doing this.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (11-07-2016),Evee16  (11-07-2016)

  10. #617
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    I'm in. Just got AF 31 days after my d&c from a second miscarriage. I'm devastated. Am praying this month will be our one for a sticky bub.
    I'm so sorry to hear @Em9, I also have had a couple of MC's since Dec last year, my fingers are crossed for a sticky bub this cycle xoxo.

  11. #618
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    652
    Thanks
    705
    Thanked
    506
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I really thought I wasn't ovulating this month so I'm stoked with today's result of a solid smiley...now I can't stop thinking about when to dtd! I'm on holidays so not constrained by work, I'm assuming any time in the day (once a day) for the next 2-3 days would be advisable? Sorry, first month doing this.
    At the very least today and tomorrow!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (11-07-2016)

  13. #619
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    78
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    Oh my goodness I HATE that I am so obsessed with this!!! I'm blaming not working as I'm on school holidays atm so have too much time to think!

    I tested this morning and got a very very very faint positive after having even more faint, hardly recognisable all weekend.
    I just tested again, 3 hours after the first but this time collected my sample in a cup instead of doing in ******. I got a stronger result!
    I so hope you can see something in the photo.
    I'm CD29 after a 31 day cycle and d&c before that so am all over the shop and only had a rough idea of O from CM.
    Bottom is 7.45am in ******, bottom 10.45am.
    Attachment 82450
    I see a second line, congrats!

  14. #620
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked
    232
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee16 View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear @Em9, I also have had a couple of MC's since Dec last year, my fingers are crossed for a sticky bub this cycle xoxo.
    Thanks Evee! Hopefully this one sticks. I'm not getting too excited but atleast the first hurdle of conceiving has been conquered!

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Em9 For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (11-07-2016),crt22  (11-07-2016),Evee16  (12-07-2016),Whitem  (11-07-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due july 2016
    By mush31bub1 in forum Tuggerah & Mardi region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:58
  2. Due July 2016
    By Moniphia in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
TriBalance Health + Wellness
Brisbane Pregnancy Pilates Classes TriBalance Health + Wellness
Run as part of our Clinical Pilates program by an experienced physiotherapist. Programs are individually tailored and classes are 60min, scheduled on Saturdays at 9am and 10am. $38 per class or a 5 class pass for $175. (*health fund rebates apply)
SAVE when purchasing 5 classes!
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!