Closed Thread
Page 57 of 116 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Em9 View Post
    Me too! Which is strange for me! I have a huge blind one on my chin!
    Omg I had one of those last week too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I'm an absolute mess today, crying over everything, went to get myself something for my birthday tomorrow. Ended up spending $250 on hubby and kids, (I got nothing) then went for lunch, they all for what they wanted, hubby suggested this Chinese place for he and I, he liked it and I almost threw up so the whole lot went in the bin after one mouthful, I cried and went hungry, I now have a killer headache for crying all day, everyone got something except me.. And it's my damn birthday. Oh and I paid $200 on dinner last night for my other son and his pregnant girlfriend. Is it wrong of me to just want to have one thing for myself for my birthday. Even if it's just one edible meal?? Am I selfish, or am I being a sooky baby?

Rant over. Back to crying, AF due tomorrow that's probably why
    Awww hun, big hugs. I'm so sorry you are having a horrible day xxx.

I want to wish you the best happy birthday for tomorrow, along with lots of cyber hugs! Maybe your present is no af tomorrow, and instead a BFP!!??

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Aleethee  (09-07-2016),Bel0v3d  (09-07-2016),Niks2026  (09-07-2016),tamzmaree  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    So today marks me officially 1 week late for AF and still no signs of it at all!
    Oh how odd, I wonder what's going on? When is your next blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm an absolute mess today, crying over everything, went to get myself something for my birthday tomorrow. Ended up spending $250 on hubby and kids, (I got nothing) then went for lunch, they all for what they wanted, hubby suggested this Chinese place for he and I, he liked it and I almost threw up so the whole lot went in the bin after one mouthful, I cried and went hungry, I now have a killer headache for crying all day, everyone got something except me.. And it's my damn birthday. Oh and I paid $200 on dinner last night for my other son and his pregnant girlfriend. Is it wrong of me to just want to have one thing for myself for my birthday. Even if it's just one edible meal?? Am I selfish, or am I being a sooky baby?

Rant over. Back to crying, AF due tomorrow that's probably why
    Oh honey i had a day like that on Thursday just could not stop crying just everything made me so upset.. But tomorrow is a different day so it will be much better A Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for you tomorrow! ! And fingers X for your BFP !! x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh how odd, I wonder what's going on? When is your next blood test?
    Dr said to come back in 2 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww hun, big hugs. I'm so sorry you are having a horrible day xxx.

I want to wish you the best happy birthday for tomorrow, along with lots of cyber hugs! Maybe your present is no af tomorrow, and instead a BFP!!??
    Nawwwww thanks Hun. It would be nice to get that BFP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    Oh honey i had a day like that on Thursday just could not stop crying just everything made me so upset.. But tomorrow is a different day so it will be much better A Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY for you tomorrow! ! And fingers X for your BFP !! x x

Thanks Hun. It started out me wanting to scratch someone's eyes out, into being a blubbering mess.. Maybe cause I didn't finish my coffee this morning haha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-07-2016),makingbabythree  (09-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hun. It started out me wanting to scratch someone's eyes out, into being a blubbering mess.. Maybe cause I didn't finish my coffee this morning haha
    If it makes you feel any better I just had a psycho rage fit as my two cats decided to go skiing on my ledge and smashed the 2nd coffee cup in as many weeks, knocked candles and glasses too, needless to say I lost my sh*t wanted to cry lol. I also want to cry at the amount of pimples my face is currently providing accommodation for!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it makes you feel any better I just had a psycho rage fit as my two cats decided to go skiing on my ledge and smashed the 2nd coffee cup in as many weeks, knocked candles and glasses too, needless to say I lost my sh*t wanted to cry lol. I also want to cry at the amount of pimples my face is currently providing accommodation for!!!
    Ohhh no! Naughty kitties.. My skin is actually super clear, i usually get a massive break out right before AF.

I just had some vegemite toast, but I'm sure everyone will start b**ching for dinner soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I have soooooo many pimples!!!!
    Haha me too! And I had a little yellow CM today, we really are twinning this cycle!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post: