Closed Thread
Page 54 of 116 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 1156
  1. #531
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    3,911
    Thanked
    1,461
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KMull View Post
    Af is two days late but testing negative. Anybody with kids already when did u get your bfp?
    I got a vvv faint on 9dpo in the arvo, tested because I was feeling nauseaous

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (09-07-2016)

  3. #532
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    3,911
    Thanked
    1,461
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So cd8 and I've just had yellow tinged ewcm. What the?

  4. #533
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    778
    Thanked
    603
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So cd8 and I've just had yellow tinged ewcm. What the?
    Mine is often yellow tinged after O. Not sure why though. Could be diet or maybe cervical changes as you get ready to O? As long as it doesn't smell bad I wouldn't worry about it

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (08-07-2016)

  6. #534
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    3,911
    Thanked
    1,461
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Mine is often yellow tinged after O. Not sure why though. Could be diet or maybe cervical changes as you get ready to O? As long as it doesn't smell bad I wouldn't worry about it
    Thanks hun

    Yeah its just odd lol. Hopefully I O early!

  7. #535
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,925
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked
    1,576
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok, I need some help... My OPK was even darker today, does that mean I'm likely to 'o' today or tomorrow? When is it likely to go positive? Just before 'o' or when you are 'oing'?? I'm confused, either way I recon I'm out as we last DTD Tuesday & if I 'o' today or tomorrow then it's very unlikely to have worked but it does mean DH will be home for next cycle & the one after that (if it all stays the same)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (08-07-2016)

  9. #536
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    So, according to my ovia app, I'm meant to be fertile between the 15th-22, I'm wanting to start using OPK's, when should I start testing to see when I'm ovulating soon? Do you recommend the 2 line strips or the digital ones?

  10. #537
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    195
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by KMull View Post
    Af is two days late but testing negative. Anybody with kids already when did u get your bfp?
    With DS7 I got my bfp when I noticed I had missed my period for over a week (surprise baby!)
    My MC's this and last year was the days my period was due.

  11. #538
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    778
    Thanked
    603
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Ok, I need some help... My OPK was even darker today, does that mean I'm likely to 'o' today or tomorrow? When is it likely to go positive? Just before 'o' or when you are 'oing'?? I'm confused, either way I recon I'm out as we last DTD Tuesday & if I 'o' today or tomorrow then it's very unlikely to have worked but it does mean DH will be home for next cycle & the one after that (if it all stays the same)
    The day you get a line as dark or darker than the control is a signal you will O within 12-72 hours. It's impossible to pinpoint when though as every woman is different

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    AmyEL  (08-07-2016),CcegG  (09-07-2016)

  13. #539
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    778
    Thanked
    603
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee16 View Post
    So, according to my ovia app, I'm meant to be fertile between the 15th-22, I'm wanting to start using OPK's, when should I start testing to see when I'm ovulating soon? Do you recommend the 2 line strips or the digital ones?
    The eBay cheapies work fine for me (although they don't go as dark) but others prefer the shop bought or digitals. I usually start testing around CD 10 or when I get EWCM, whichever comes first.
    I expect to be fertile around the same time (CD8 now) and will start testing on CD10 and start DTD tonight (trying SMEP this month)

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (09-07-2016),Evee16  (08-07-2016)

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    3,911
    Thanked
    1,461
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    The eBay cheapies work fine for me (although they don't go as dark) but others prefer the shop bought or digitals. I usually start testing around CD 10 or when I get EWCM, whichever comes first.
    I expect to be fertile around the same time (CD8 now) and will start testing on CD10 and start DTD tonight (trying SMEP this month)
    I'm cd8 too today

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (08-07-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due july 2016
    By mush31bub1 in forum Tuggerah & Mardi region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:58
  2. Due July 2016
    By Moniphia in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training Products
Toilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of toilet training. With a range of products that can be used at home, on holidays or out & about.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!