Closed Thread
Page 5 of 116 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MUG81 View Post
    DP & I both are taking maca tablets this cycle - read lots of positive stories on here so figured why not?

I've also injured my back, so looks like we're out for July too
    ... See you in August?
    Hubby and i are both taking it also. But we are taking the capsules. I have heard amazing stories about it. And its healthy for you lol

Hahaha im hoping O holds off coming for a couple more days so i can try and get one dtd in haha but if not ill be seeing you in august lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kimberleyhills For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I'd be testing early July.
    DP & I were 10 days into SMEP & feeling confident. But yesterday I've pulled my back out, right before I was expecting to O. Osteo says I'll be lucky to be feeling better by Monday... Needless to say we're both deflated.
    I've also been advised to take Voltaren25s (which clearly say do not take during pregnancy). So even if our 10 days in was fruitful, I'd now be putting Bub at risk.

Very tough. Following along for all your BFPs so I can vicariously celebrate good news. Baby dust to you all!
    So sorry to hear about your back 😔 , hopefully you won't be in pain for too long Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyhills View Post
    So my opk is super light positive so O is on its way eventually. FF says its due around monday and of course hubby has just caught the man flu and reinjured his hip at work. So July may not be our month. Hopefully he feels better sat or sunday.

On another note.... anyone taking maca powder?
    Hubby and I are both taking maca tablets for the first time this month, hopefully it will help! 😊 I like the fact that it is natural 👍

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and i are both taking it also. But we are taking the capsules. I have heard amazing stories about it. And its healthy for you lol

Hahaha im hoping O holds off coming for a couple more days so i can try and get one dtd in haha but if not ill be seeing you in august lol
    Hope NOT to see you in August TTC then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    So sorry to hear about your back , hopefully you won't be in pain for too long Xx
    Thanks, so lovely.

Just know I'm likely O-ing today or tmrw & just nothing I can do. Urgh so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, so lovely.

Just know I'm likely O-ing today or tmrw & just nothing I can do. Urgh so frustrating!
    Worse timing ever! Well what you need to do now is to take care of yourself and get your back in a better shape for the next cycle 😉

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read mixed things on maca so I'm not going to take it. I am going to start eating flaxseed and making sure I'm eating balanced meals!

I went to the gyno the other day, and she reassured me everything is good. The biggest thing that stuck out to me about our conversation was that she told me to just relax and let it happen. I'm a very controlling person by nature so it's difficult for me to accept that baby making isn't totally within my control.

Instead of BBT every morning I'm going to meditate for 5 minutes. While I wait for the OPK to process I'm going to do a quick yoga flow. Hopefully this will help me to relax and allow nature to take its course.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (18-06-2016),monkey88  (03-07-2016),MUG81  (18-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CcegG View Post
    Instead of BBT every morning I'm going to meditate for 5 minutes. While I wait for the OPK to process I'm going to do a quick yoga flow. Hopefully this will help me to relax and allow nature to take its course.
    Sounds like a great idea. Send out gentle positive baby energy and the world will manifest it for you 🏻️

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im new to this opk testing. Yesterday was the lightest positive and today when i tested it was negative. I have Ewcm. But on FF it says O is due on monday. Have i O or do you think its still on its way? Everything i have read says your positive line needs to be as dark as the testing line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im new to this opk testing. Yesterday was the lightest positive and today when i tested it was negative. I have Ewcm. But on FF it says O is due on monday. Have i O or do you think its still on its way? Everything i have read says your positive line needs to be as dark as the testing line.
    I think yes it needs to be dark. The strips I saved for comparison. The other larger thing is the timing. Testing consistently in the afternoon after the same period of waiting to pee.