Closed Thread
Page 49 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CcegG View Post
    @lilsushi I'm so sorry. Fx your body rights itself soon.
    @Fauvette I definitely definitely see that line, it's not even that faint, that's crazy! How many dpo?
    That was yesterday lunch time at 5dpo... I'm totally confused as its not even possible to have bfp that early. I don't know, it must be hcg left over in my system? I'd like to think it's not given that I did get a negative test prior to ovulation but that was a different poas brand so
    I can't be 100% sure.

The only other thing (and I'm not sure it's even possible either) but maybe there was a small amount of hcg left in my system and this is a new pregnancy which has added to the existing hcg making it possible for the hpt to pick up the BFP early? Again, I'm probably being hopeful rather than realistic.

I did another test with Fmu and the line is very faintly there again. I guess now I'll need to wait at least till 10dpo and see if it's darker then see my GP. I already have my follow up appointment from the recent loss booked with ob so if it's positive at least I won't need to wait for an appointment Lo..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    Hey ladies thanks for your support but woke up this morning to actual blood not heavy but now i have AF cramps so I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month why do our bodies play tricks on us its so cruel... :'(
    Sorry to hear!! Fingers crossed for next month

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies thanks for your support but woke up this morning to actual blood not heavy but now i have AF cramps so I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month why do our bodies play tricks on us its so cruel... :'(
    Poo! Sorry hun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - pretty sure this baby might be conceived over the weekend at my best friend's house!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (07-07-2016),CcegG  (07-07-2016),crt22  (07-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks Fingers crossed for next month!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleethee For This Useful Post:

scubababy  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Blood test came back negative dr said wait another 2 weeks and if AF doesn't show she'll send me for another lot of bloods
    I'm sorry to hear lilsushi. I've had a pos then neg bloods, AF was about 5 days later.
    Keep us in the loop.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutoven For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    We had in the slow cooker Tuscan meatballs on rice with cauliflower and broccoli and corn cob
    OMG this sounds awesome! Recipe much! I can't get a success out of the slow cooker. Crazy!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutoven For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Has anyone looked into the benefits of changing your diet to full fat dairy versus low fat dairy while ttc??
    Not for TTC but in general full fat is actually much healthier. They add sugar, salt and chemicals to low fat items to replace the flavour lost by taking out the fat. I never eat low fat items for this reason

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

Aleethee  (07-07-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (07-07-2016),JR03  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Not for TTC but in general full fat is actually much healthier. They add sugar, salt and chemicals to low fat items to replace the flavour lost by taking out the fat. I never eat low fat items for this reason
    Ohh thank you.

Gonna he hard being used to skim/low fat. But I think ill make the change

16. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

rhee1980  (07-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    I already have my follow up appointment from the recent loss booked with ob so if it's positive at least I won't need to wait for an appointment Lo..
    Oh wow you're 1 day ahead of me! I'm going to test Sunday morning just for the heck of it and then wait until Tuesday.

It is nice that you already have an ob appt! I'm hopeful for you too!!!!