Closed Thread
Page 45 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test came back negative dr said wait another 2 weeks and if AF doesn't show she'll send me for another lot of bloods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Blood test came back negative dr said wait another 2 weeks and if AF doesn't show she'll send me for another lot of bloods
    Oh no

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleethee For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seems my cycle is completely out of sorts or something.. This morning when I went to the toilet when I wiped I had lots of clear egg white cm as well.. So I have know idea what is going on..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im crying because I want brownies. Either the little bleed I had last week wasn't AF or school holidays are already getting to me.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aleethee For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-07-2016),lilsushi  (06-07-2016),makingbabythree  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Please help decipher this...

I had a d&c 2.5 weeks ago. 10 days after the procedure I got a negative hpt and I started using opk's to check for ovulation. I started getting light lines on the opk's from cd13 and got a strong positive on the morning of cd15 along with very definite o pain (which was exactly 2 weeks post d&c and the day we were able to start having sex again). The opk's returned to negative by the next morning. We had sex at ovulation and 2 days later (when opk's were negative). CM thickened up but I've continued to have aches on the same side I ovulated from. Ewcm seemed to return yesterday this morning has been very present with stronger aches on the left side. I just did another opk and there is another line reappearing? Not quite as dark as a positive line but quite visible. You can't ovulate twice so what on earth do you think is happening? Has anyone had similar? Is it just unusual but normal post d&c body stuff?

The pic here doesn't really show how dark the line is but it's not much lighter than the control line?Attachment 82342
    Ok so after lunch I did another opk and it was negative. I've also already started having what feels like symptoms so I also did a hpt (even though I know it's too early) but I got a very faint positive... Now I definitely had a negative test after the D&C and before ovulation but I'm confused as its too early to get a positive poas??

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1467792321.199622.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Ok so after lunch I did another opk and it was negative. I've also already started having what feels like symptoms so I also did a hpt (even though I know it's too early) but I got a very faint positive... Now I definitely had a negative test after the D&C and before ovulation but I'm confused as its too early to get a positive poas??

Attachment 82351
    Oh wow, maybe you ovulated early? Sorry I have no answers??

Thanks
    Reviews
    What's for dinner everyone? We are having sweet and sour chicken on rice mmmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear this love! Exact same thing happened to me our first cycle - AF didn't show, BFNs, bloods taken a week later; AF 11 days late and then BAM!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (06-07-2016)