Closed Thread
Page 41 of 116 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleethee View Post
    I can't remember what CD 5 or 6. I'm sick of waiting too haha

I suppose at least we can be stress free at this point, no worry about cm, opks, dtd lol x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Aleethee  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Same here with the spotty af left.

Ahhh no!! Hopefully its not. Tmi, but sometimes I get irritated from pads during af, could it be that? X
    I'm not sure, I use cloth pads so they're very fanny friendly haha! I have been sick (again!) so maybe that plus the new herbs I'm on have upset the balance a bit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm i need to look into these cloth pads ... As I have the same problem with regular pads; they tend to irritate. I never knew there was an alternative option!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkey88 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-07-2016),scubababy  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Does anyone use fertility friend? Ive found that tracking my temp through FF and another app seems to work for telling me when i should and do ovulate. The opks don't work for me
    I used FF, found it picked up o well. The only thing is getting good sleep (no sleeping with mouth open) and testing at the same time each morning really helps with getting accurate results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks fauvette I think I'll download FF. May download Ovia as well see which one I prefer.
    I think my body is playing tricks on me today....nausea this morning, weeing lots and can smell everything! I'm only roughly CD18/19 and due on 17th (12days away) I think we may have possibly covered O dtd but can't be sure. I've been off the pill since April but this was our foes cycle ttc. Anyone else's bodys play tricks??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    CD5 here too, just a few spots of AF left. TMI but I have some weird soreness/irritation going on down there, kind of like when you're getting thrush. Hopefully it sorts itself out in the next few days!
    A little tip I got from a dr was to moisturise your lady bits with plain sorbolene cream. Doing it every few hours still the symptoms subside. I thought I was always getting thrush but it was just irritation from dry skin. Anyway that's a little over sharing. It might be common knowledge?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-07-2016),rhee1980  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg
    Sorry for the delay in updating, here is my test from this morning at 10dpo. Yay we have two lines

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

Aleethee  (06-07-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (06-07-2016),mmaf  (06-07-2016),peanutoven  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny dee View Post
    Attachment 82334
    Sorry for the delay in updating, here is my test from this morning at 10dpo. Yay we have two lines
    in person you can see it clear as day, I found it hard to take pic, seems the photo has gotten worse uploading it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies who have just downloaded Ovia - just a helpful tip - either go back and enter a couple months worth of previous data (mainly AF and OPK results, if you have them)... or be very patient! The app needs a few months to determine your cycle, and will change your fertile window until it gets some of your patterns. I've only used it since Jan, and it's taken a few months to get to know me, so it doesn't change my window as often. Was annoying at first when we were planning our baby dancing and then bam! Changed to next week.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny dee View Post
    in person you can see it clear as day, I found it hard to take pic, seems the photo has gotten worse uploading it?
    Oooh. I can see that one! Usually I can't so I don't comment.... Congrats!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MUG81 For This Useful Post:

Sunny dee  (06-07-2016)