Closed Thread
Page 36 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone use fertility friend? Ive found that tracking my temp through FF and another app seems to work for telling me when i should and do ovulate. The opks don't work for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny dee View Post
    So just maybe there is some truth behind the "just relax" saying. As I mentioned in my post the other day this cycle has been very relaxed as my daughter and I were sick. I actually only did 2 Opk which last month I think I did ummm. . . 8 or more.

The last two days I have been hit with extreme tiredness which is odd after the great sleep I have had the last 3 nights and my gosh so emotional again not like me. So this afternoon I pulled out an Internet cheapie and tested. It came up with a very very faint line which Hubby can see too so it must be there,fingers crossed. Will test in the morning with a first response.
    Congrats!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Sunny dee  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally just missed my mouth with my coffee lol

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (05-07-2016),peanutoven  (05-07-2016),scubababy  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out girls.. af arrived this morning 😢 ..on to cycle 7 ..never thought it would be this hard.. called sick this morning I'm not in the mood to go to work I need a day for myself 😔 . I wish I could just be relaxed and not feel the disappointment but I can't help it!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (05-07-2016),makingbabythree  (05-07-2016),MUG81  (05-07-2016),rhee1980  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Balloune View Post
    I'm out girls.. af arrived this morning ..on to cycle 7 ..never thought it would be this hard.. called sick this morning I'm not in the mood to go to work I need a day for myself . I wish I could just be relaxed and not feel the disappointment but I can't help it!
    Sorry to hear hun, I feel your pain, we are on cycle 11. Everytime af arrives it feels like your heart just breaks.
    Enjoy your day off, pamper yourself - you deserve it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Sorry to hear hun, I feel your pain, we are on cycle 11. Everytime af arrives it feels like your heart just breaks.
    Enjoy your day off, pamper yourself - you deserve it xx
    Thanks for the kind word hun. Fingers crossed July is your month you have been patient enough xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the kind word hun. Fingers crossed July is your month you have been patient enough xx
    Anytime I had to have a sick day the other month (I called it a mental health day) lol, I needed it, and felt great the next day.

Hope this is your month!

Thank you, I hope so too going to try and be more relaxed this month, no opks. Think I need to be kinder to myself.

Ttc makes it so hard, and makes us all feel terrible, maybe even like failures, and we forget to take time to look after ourselves, and we all deserve to be looked after xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Anytime I had to have a sick day the other month (I called it a mental health day) lol, I needed it, and felt great the next day.

Hope this is your month!

Thank you, I hope so too going to try and be more relaxed this month, no opks. Think I need to be kinder to myself.

Ttc makes it so hard, and makes us all feel terrible, maybe even like failures, and we forget to take time to look after ourselves, and we all deserve to be looked after xx
    Yes today is a mental health day! I'm never sick so may as well use my sick leave for a good reason.

I didn't use OPKs this month and it felt good so I'm just going to stick with the relax approach this month again and hope for the best.

I did a blood test just to test basic fertility stuff and will see my GP next week that might give me some answer or peace of mind.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (05-07-2016),MUG81  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rachi321 opk was peak Thursday night and DTD immediately. Didn't get another chance to DTD within the window. Fx for us during our 2WW!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (05-07-2016),MUG81  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes today is a mental health day!
    Yes! Good use of a day off! Take care of yourself.