Closed Thread
Page 34 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had implantation bleeding with DD, but didn't realise it at the time. It lasted for 2 days and started 2 days prior to AF being due. I didn't test as we weren't trying, just assumed it was a weird cycle. Blazing bfp at 8.5 weeks!

9dpo roughly for me today, AF due Sat/Sun. Nothing out of the ordinary symptom wise, so I'm going to try and keep busy for the rest of the week to take my mind off of testing early!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeanutButterTurtle For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (04-07-2016),makingbabythree  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff8808 View Post
    Morning ladies! So .. AF arrived, what a headache of a month for my first month TTC lol. I'm still in with a chance for this month as i'll be due to test again around 29th July if you can please change me to that date.

Questions: This will be my first month using OPK's so when should I start using them? AF is finishing up today I think so should I start using tomorrow and or leave for a bit? I'm a bit confused - once I get a positive does that mean i'm ovulating or about to? Tia xx
    If it's your first time tracking and you have no idea about your cycle I'd probably start testing quite early, maybe from cd9 or 10 in case you ovulate early. Then maybe test morning and night as soon as you get a light line so you can track how long till it goes positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    I had implantation bleeding with DD, but didn't realise it at the time. It lasted for 2 days and started 2 days prior to AF being due. I didn't test as we weren't trying, just assumed it was a weird cycle. Blazing bfp at 8.5 weeks!

9dpo roughly for me today, AF due Sat/Sun. Nothing out of the ordinary symptom wise, so I'm going to try and keep busy for the rest of the week to take my mind off of testing early!
    Wow looks like we will testing the same time... my Af is due Sun I'm not working all week so occupying my mind is going to be really hard... but ive got other symptoms like I'm really tired sore boobs sore back and very emotional...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @scubababy last month I hoped maybe I was having implantation but then it turned out my period was just early. Fx for you that it's the former!
    @lilsushi Fx for a + soon and your patience pays off! @Fauvette thank you for all the details, so helpful!
    Last edited by CcegG; 04-07-2016 at 20:09.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    I did a fr test and I can see a very light squinty line so I'm going to wait till Friday and see if I get a better result or not

Still no symptoms of AF either so not sure what is happening with me
    How exciting! Fingers crossed the second line comes up within seconds on Friday!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

lilsushi  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just maybe there is some truth behind the "just relax" saying. As I mentioned in my post the other day this cycle has been very relaxed as my daughter and I were sick. I actually only did 2 Opk which last month I think I did ummm. . . 8 or more.

The last two days I have been hit with extreme tiredness which is odd after the great sleep I have had the last 3 nights and my gosh so emotional again not like me. So this afternoon I pulled out an Internet cheapie and tested. It came up with a very very faint line which Hubby can see too so it must be there,fingers crossed. Will test in the morning with a first response.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny dee For This Useful Post:

Bel0v3d  (05-07-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (05-07-2016),CcegG  (05-07-2016),champagne  (05-07-2016),crt22  (05-07-2016),JR03  (04-07-2016),rhee1980  (05-07-2016),Whitem  (05-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny dee that's exciting!! Fingers crossed for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niks2026 For This Useful Post:

Sunny dee  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on all the BFPs!!

I am CD13 tomorrow and will go and buy the digital OPKs tomorrow with the dual indicator - should O around CD20. We are heading away this weekend, so hopefully will get in a bed dancing session whilst away - as well as 'try' to DTD every other day (didn't happen last night, LOL); so as of tomorrow I'll be really hoping that we can keep up with every other day until at least next Tuesday...

Baby dust to everyone!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (05-07-2016),Sunny dee  (05-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Today I booked an appointment with our IVF clinic in August to look at using our frozen embies... DH will get his 'stuff' checked before then to see whether there is still an issue (that was the reason we DS is IVF bub) even though we have only just started TTC #3 we are wondering whether DD's conception was a total fluke & whether it's worth trying naturally?? Plus I have PCOS so that may cause issues!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunny_dee yayyyyy for relaxed approach working!
    @AmyEL glad you're exploring all options!
    @makingbabythree we could never keep up that pace with that endurance, kudos to you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CcegG For This Useful Post:

Sunny dee  (05-07-2016)