Closed Thread
Page 32 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies! So .. AF arrived, what a headache of a month for my first month TTC lol. I'm still in with a chance for this month as i'll be due to test again around 29th July if you can please change me to that date.

Questions: This will be my first month using OPK's so when should I start using them? AF is finishing up today I think so should I start using tomorrow and or leave for a bit? I'm a bit confused - once I get a positive does that mean i'm ovulating or about to? Tia xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff8808 View Post
    Morning ladies! So .. AF arrived, what a headache of a month for my first month TTC lol. I'm still in with a chance for this month as i'll be due to test again around 29th July if you can please change me to that date.

Questions: This will be my first month using OPK's so when should I start using them? AF is finishing up today I think so should I start using tomorrow and or leave for a bit? I'm a bit confused - once I get a positive does that mean i'm ovulating or about to? Tia xx
    Do you use a period tracker? I started testing when my tracker told me my fertile days started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks scubababy - I do, I've been tracking everything in an app but the OPK stuff was doing my head in and getting confused the more I Googled lol. Perhaps I need my morning coffee first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks scubababy - I do, I've been tracking everything in an app but the OPK stuff was doing my head in and getting confused the more I Googled lol. Perhaps I need my morning coffee first!
    i Think a coffee is a good idea.. I'm freaking out atm ... i think i had implementation bleeding this morning and ive been on Google all morning... trying not to get my hopes up. ..

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scubababy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-07-2016),CcegG  (04-07-2016),makingbabythree  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it seems I had my ovulation dates out a little. Negative test yesterday and signs of AF this morning.
    I might be able to sneak in a test for the last day of this month if you could please change me.
    Hopefully OH is home for ovulation days.

Crunchymumma

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-07-2016),CcegG  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    i Think a coffee is a good idea.. I'm freaking out atm ... i think i had implementation bleeding this morning and ive been on Google all morning... trying not to get my hopes up. ..
    Why do we do it to ourselves? I would completely freak if someone looked at my internet history over the past month lol. Fx for you hun - I'm sure you'll keep us all updated

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiff8808 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (04-07-2016),CcegG  (04-07-2016),MUG81  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would completely freak if someone looked at my internet history over the past month lol. Fx for you hun - I'm sure you'll keep us all updated
    Ive been thinking the same!! And I use 2 computers and my phone to search pregnancy/baby things!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Ive been thinking the same!! And I use 2 computers and my phone to search pregnancy/baby things!
    Oh phew - I'm glad it seems a normal thing to do lol. It's a really good learning experience though, i've never known so much about my body & cycle

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiff8808 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (04-07-2016),MUG81  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm still learning about the OPKs. I have started testing on CD10. I got this day from the SMEP method (sperm meets egg plan). Also, I bought the Clear Blue digital OPK and when I went to the website, it suggests when to start testing according to how long your cycle is.

Last month I think I ovulated on/around CD 17...so I could be testing all week before getting a positive but at least the digital kit gives you about 2 days' notice before O.

I ended up taking notes as I was confused...recording temperature tells you after you've ovulated (good to show pattern of your cycle). Pee sticks (OPKs) should tell u before you O.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (04-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I'm still learning about the OPKs. I have started testing on CD10. I got this day from the SMEP method (sperm meets egg plan). Also, I bought the Clear Blue digital OPK and when I went to the website, it suggests when to start testing according to how long your cycle is.

Last month I think I ovulated on/around CD 17...so I could be testing all week before getting a positive but at least the digital kit gives you about 2 days' notice before O.

I ended up taking notes as I was confused...recording temperature tells you after you've ovulated (good to show pattern of your cycle). Pee sticks (OPKs) should tell u before you O.
    Thank you for explaining all of that - makes alot more sense! I've seen the digitals and thought they would make things alot easier but figured I won't spend the money just yet. I'll wait and see how I go with the internet cheapies