Closed Thread
Page 32 of 116 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1160
  1. #311
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Morning ladies! So .. AF arrived, what a headache of a month for my first month TTC lol. I'm still in with a chance for this month as i'll be due to test again around 29th July if you can please change me to that date.

    Questions: This will be my first month using OPK's so when should I start using them? AF is finishing up today I think so should I start using tomorrow and or leave for a bit? I'm a bit confused - once I get a positive does that mean i'm ovulating or about to? Tia xx

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Kundabung
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff8808 View Post
    Morning ladies! So .. AF arrived, what a headache of a month for my first month TTC lol. I'm still in with a chance for this month as i'll be due to test again around 29th July if you can please change me to that date.

    Questions: This will be my first month using OPK's so when should I start using them? AF is finishing up today I think so should I start using tomorrow and or leave for a bit? I'm a bit confused - once I get a positive does that mean i'm ovulating or about to? Tia xx
    Do you use a period tracker? I started testing when my tracker told me my fertile days started.

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks scubababy - I do, I've been tracking everything in an app but the OPK stuff was doing my head in and getting confused the more I Googled lol. Perhaps I need my morning coffee first!

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Kundabung
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff8808 View Post
    Thanks scubababy - I do, I've been tracking everything in an app but the OPK stuff was doing my head in and getting confused the more I Googled lol. Perhaps I need my morning coffee first!
    i Think a coffee is a good idea.. I'm freaking out atm ... i think i had implementation bleeding this morning and ive been on Google all morning... trying not to get my hopes up. ..

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scubababy For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-07-2016),CcegG  (04-07-2016),makingbabythree  (04-07-2016)

  6. #315
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked
    100
    Reviews
    0
    Well it seems I had my ovulation dates out a little. Negative test yesterday and signs of AF this morning.
    I might be able to sneak in a test for the last day of this month if you could please change me.
    Hopefully OH is home for ovulation days.

    Crunchymumma

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-07-2016),CcegG  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

  8. #316
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scubababy View Post
    i Think a coffee is a good idea.. I'm freaking out atm ... i think i had implementation bleeding this morning and ive been on Google all morning... trying not to get my hopes up. ..
    Why do we do it to ourselves? I would completely freak if someone looked at my internet history over the past month lol. Fx for you hun - I'm sure you'll keep us all updated

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiff8808 For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (04-07-2016),CcegG  (04-07-2016),MUG81  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

  10. #317
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff8808 View Post
    I would completely freak if someone looked at my internet history over the past month lol. Fx for you hun - I'm sure you'll keep us all updated
    Ive been thinking the same!! And I use 2 computers and my phone to search pregnancy/baby things!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    MUG81  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016)

  12. #318
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    Ive been thinking the same!! And I use 2 computers and my phone to search pregnancy/baby things!
    Oh phew - I'm glad it seems a normal thing to do lol. It's a really good learning experience though, i've never known so much about my body & cycle

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiff8808 For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (04-07-2016),MUG81  (04-07-2016),scubababy  (04-07-2016),Yogis Mumma  (04-07-2016)

  14. #319
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiff8808 View Post
    Questions: This will be my first month using OPK's so when should I start using them? AF is finishing up today I think so should I start using tomorrow and or leave for a bit? I'm a bit confused - once I get a positive does that mean i'm ovulating or about to? Tia xx
    I'm still learning about the OPKs. I have started testing on CD10. I got this day from the SMEP method (sperm meets egg plan). Also, I bought the Clear Blue digital OPK and when I went to the website, it suggests when to start testing according to how long your cycle is.

    Last month I think I ovulated on/around CD 17...so I could be testing all week before getting a positive but at least the digital kit gives you about 2 days' notice before O.

    I ended up taking notes as I was confused...recording temperature tells you after you've ovulated (good to show pattern of your cycle). Pee sticks (OPKs) should tell u before you O.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (04-07-2016)

  16. #320
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I'm still learning about the OPKs. I have started testing on CD10. I got this day from the SMEP method (sperm meets egg plan). Also, I bought the Clear Blue digital OPK and when I went to the website, it suggests when to start testing according to how long your cycle is.

    Last month I think I ovulated on/around CD 17...so I could be testing all week before getting a positive but at least the digital kit gives you about 2 days' notice before O.

    I ended up taking notes as I was confused...recording temperature tells you after you've ovulated (good to show pattern of your cycle). Pee sticks (OPKs) should tell u before you O.
    Thank you for explaining all of that - makes alot more sense! I've seen the digitals and thought they would make things alot easier but figured I won't spend the money just yet. I'll wait and see how I go with the internet cheapies


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due july 2016
    By mush31bub1 in forum Tuggerah & Mardi region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:58
  2. Due July 2016
    By Moniphia in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!