Closed Thread
Page 15 of 116 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1156
  1. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked
    153
    Reviews
    0
    3 days till AF is due and no real signs of pg at this stage.. I did get some cramps a couple of days ago

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilsushi For This Useful Post:

    rhee1980  (28-06-2016)

  3. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    564
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, popping my head into July. AF hasn't showed yet but it looks like I had a June chem so impatiently expecting her any day. Put me down for the 31st at this point Hopefully July is our month!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (28-06-2016)

  5. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked
    605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    3 days till AF is due and no real signs of pg at this stage.. I did get some cramps a couple of days ago
    Same here, BFN this morning at 10dpo, no real symptoms to speak of.

  6. #144
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked
    153
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Same here, BFN this morning at 10dpo, no real symptoms to speak of.
    I haven't done any tests yet.. I'm going away for the weekend which is when AF is due so I'm planning to wait till after I get back before I do a test

  7. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Geelong
    Posts
    584
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked
    605
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    I haven't done any tests yet.. I'm going away for the weekend which is when AF is due so I'm planning to wait till after I get back before I do a test
    Good idea, have a great time and try to forget the whole TTC stress, even just for a few hours! I've decided I'm not buying any more tests after I've used up the ones I have. It's too heartbreaking seeing all the BFNs!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rhee1980 For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (28-06-2016),lilsushi  (28-06-2016)

  9. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked
    153
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rhee1980 View Post
    Good idea, have a great time and try to forget the whole TTC stress, even just for a few hours! I've decided I'm not buying any more tests after I've used up the ones I have. It's too heartbreaking seeing all the BFNs!
    Yeh it does get a bit disheartening doesn't it with all the tests and bfns.. I tried doing it this month but it's hard for me to track when I actually o plus I'm a shift worker so I can't test the same time everyday. I figure once I know more from the blood test results next month I'll be able to do it more accurately fingers crossed. Anyway I'm trying to keep my mind off it all and just relax and enjoy the weekend

  10. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    QLD
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for the thread!
    I've just re-joined the forum as we have decided to TTC #3
    I will be testing on the 3rd of July (and doesn't it feel like the longest of waits!

    I'm a little out of sync with my cycle, our children are 6yrs and 4yrs and our plan to TTC has come forward a few months so i'm not sure if i got my ovulation dates quite right this month but none the less.

    Best of luck to everyone when testing!!

    ChrunchyMumma

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crunchymumma For This Useful Post:

    CcegG  (28-06-2016),lilsushi  (28-06-2016)

  12. #148
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hello
    Can you please add me I'll be testing around the 16th.
    2nd cycle, TTC baby #1.
    Baby dust to everyone

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BelindaJay For This Useful Post:

    Brookestar85  (29-06-2016),CcegG  (28-06-2016),lilsushi  (28-06-2016)

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,082
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    1,694
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've started a diet yesterday, I lost 13kg last year & but since Christmas i have been terrible & put quite a portion of that back on so I need to get my head back into it, plus I thought if I was focussed on that (I find dieting all consuming) I might relax a little when it comes up TTC... That's the plan anyway!!

  15. #150
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    9
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsushi View Post
    Yeh it does get a bit disheartening doesn't it with all the tests and bfns.. I tried doing it this month but it's hard for me to track when I actually o plus I'm a shift worker so I can't test the same time everyday. I figure once I know more from the blood test results next month I'll be able to do it more accurately fingers crossed. Anyway I'm trying to keep my mind off it all and just relax and enjoy the weekend
    I feel like we are in the same boat! Shift working and PCOS!

    Hope you have a nice weekend away.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomato For This Useful Post:

    lilsushi  (28-06-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Due july 2016
    By mush31bub1 in forum Tuggerah & Mardi region
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:58
  2. Due July 2016
    By Moniphia in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!