Closed Thread
Page 10 of 116 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    AF has arrived which is fine as July was our originally planned month to begin ttc. The positives are that I can enjoy the cocktail making session I organised for Saturday and my holiday to Vietnam next month can be a fun way to ttc

June was my first month off the pill and I found it interesting seeing/feeling hormonal changes in my body. My cycle was 25 days (not sure if that's considered short?)
    After I got after the pill, it took abouy 3-4months for my cycle to become regular... i went from 25 to 34 to 22 and then eventually settled on 27 lol so it might change for you too as your body gets it all out of your system. I got off the pill in december and didnt TTC till june until i had some idea of my cycle. I knew from previous pregnancies that it took a few months for me to get out of my system.

Fingers crossed you get pregnant on your holiday .

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimberleyhills For This Useful Post:

MUG81  (24-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I believe that I am in the TTW now!! Please be quick !! This month I followed my GPs recommendations to have a more relax approach (easier to say than done haha) so I didn't use OPKs or anything like that we just BD every two days from 10cd . I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday or the day before. Hopefully this is the month...maybe it is just placebo but I normally can't feel ovulation at all but this month taking maca it was much more obvious I could feel the cramps and noticed EWCM without searching for it (weird tmi sorry).hopefully this is a good sign 😊

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Balloune For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (25-06-2016),kimberleyhills  (24-06-2016),lilsushi  (24-06-2016),MUG81  (24-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've taken a relaxed approach this month too, following the SMEP but without the opks - cd15 today and bucketloads of ewcm, so o isn't too far off. Expecting AF around the 10th July.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PeanutButterTurtle For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (25-06-2016),makingbabythree  (24-06-2016),MUG81  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do many of you check temps? I was thinking about starting, but not sure if it's worth it... I've got some OPK's & will use those this month to try pin point ovulation, but not sure if temping is worth doing aswell??

Even though this will be our 3rd Bub I feel quite new to TTC, our first was IVF & we knew very early on that DH's count was too low to try naturally... Number 2 was a 'surprise' so no TTC there... We have 4 frozen embryos from number 1 that we may end up using but for now I'll have to get my head around doing this naturally!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (25-06-2016),makingbabythree  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    Do many of you check temps? I was thinking about starting, but not sure if it's worth it... I've got some OPK's & will use those this month to try pin point ovulation, but not sure if temping is worth doing aswell??

Even though this will be our 3rd Bub I feel quite new to TTC, our first was IVF & we knew very early on that DH's count was too low to try naturally... Number 2 was a 'surprise' so no TTC there... We have 4 frozen embryos from number 1 that we may end up using but for now I'll have to get my head around doing this naturally!!
    I temp - I use OPKs as well but it was stressful after getting a positive for how many days we should keep trying...

I stop temping after confirmed O because I found I was getting too obsessed with temps going up/down....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (25-06-2016),makingbabythree  (24-06-2016),MUG81  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I might actually be out before I even start! DH was supposed to be coming home today, now that has changed to end of next week at the earliest and I expect to O around next weekend...so possibly will miss it . FX he gets home in time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @AmyEL I tried temping on the advice of the acupuncturist I was seeing but I'm too forgetful so kept getting up, moving around and then remembering.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If we tried SMEP, and O was around CD19 (ish), when would you start DTD every second day, and until when?

We'll use OPKs again this month...

Trying to keep positive and trying to remember that this little soul will come to us when we most need him/her... I'm trying not to let the 'big' age gap bother me...

Not to exclude anyone, but for those of us TTC #3, I was thinking of creating a thread for us? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterTurtle View Post
    We've taken a relaxed approach this month too, following the SMEP but without the opks - cd15 today and bucketloads of ewcm, so o isn't too far off. Expecting AF around the 10th July.
    I'm going to try the SMEP method next month. Did you feel that not using OPKs helped you relax?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I've only being tracking things for a month. I found temping interesting (using fertility friend app). I'm still learning to 'read' my body and when I thought it was O, fertility friend didn't agree. But now I've read more about temp patterns, I'm certain FF was correct.

My thermometer sits right next to my alarm so as soon as it goes off, I check my temp. It's a habit now. I plan to temp this cycle to see if there are any similarities.

I'm very new to this and finding it all fascinating but try hard to not let it stress me.