+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm...I thought they were her STEP children....somehow makes it even worse if they are her biological children...and very sad that dad hasn't bothered to come home. Much more to this story obviously 😑

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just saw that charges have been dropped. Huh? What??? This story is sooooooo odd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The article I read indicated that both she and the children are not Australian citizens and they are required to voluntarily leave the country by the end of the month.

The prosecutor believed it was unlikely that she would receive a custodial sentence. It would likely have taken around a year for the matter to be heard, and she is currently heavily pregnant. And they no longer hold concerns over the children's welfare.

Given all those factors, the WA police prosecutor determined that it wasn't in the public's interest to proceed.

Based on what her lawyer said, it sounds like maybe she thought someone was going to be looking after the kids while she was away. Confusing indeed....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just read the article then. None of it is adding up. The kids aren'tbiologically hers to begin with but now they are her kids and all we are doing is going to what looks like is to deport her?

And the bungle to begin with was that Australia post "lost" and didn't deliver the kids passports on time so she told family/friends she was going overseas?

How does that constitute saying your looking after them while I go ?

Seems to me the Australian government have a made a deal with the Indonesian government to drop all charges ?

Does this mean when an Australian does something illegal in Indonesia that all charges will be dropped and they can come home ?