+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Exactly what I am doing... Cuddling/feeding my baby to sleep while we are on holiday

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Barnaby For This Useful Post:

Sirena89  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 girls 1 boy View Post
    Hahaha sorry this reminds me of me when I was pregnant.

When in labour I was folding about 10 washing baskets of clothes while hubby was sleeping on the couch after falling asleep watching the footy!!! Every time I walked past him with another pile of clothes I wanted to stab him!!
    I just made sure that I made as much noise as possible so his rest was restless haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    I just made sure that I made as much noise as possible so his rest was restless haha.
    Lol I do that now I send the kids in to see him when he is resting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This...sitting on the couch relaxing, surfing the net. DP is out on the farm because some local fellas knocked on our door asking if we minded if they go shooting on our property (foxes). We know one of the guys and DP said yes, as long as he could go with them...he LOVES rifle shooting! As he went and got his coat I said to the guys "You've made his day!" DP is ex army reserve and he was so excited to go shooting. So I get the warm spot in front of the fireplace all to myself! Heaven!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should get up and start my assignment but its accounting and its boring plus my back is sore and it hurts to sit too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    cleaning up dog poop & opening windows to get rid of smell - poor thing had diarrhea overnight & it is from one end of the house to the other. Instead I am lying in bed after cleaning just my room hoping it will magic itself away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hehehehe. Love how we all should be cleaning. Does it ever end???

I probably should vacuum and mop. But DS is eating and makes a mess anyway. And his duplo is strewn everywhere on the lounge floor. Not going to walk near there! The house isnt too bad since I cleaned last week so I am not feeling too guilty ignoring it.

Oh, I should also be calling the dr to make appointments for DD (vax and checkup), DS (flu vax - but he's got a runny nose so not sure about it yet), me (flu vax and MMR) and DH (flu vax). Its a vax party at our place....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anything but I'm stuck on the couch because I'm sick and feeling faint. Why can't I take sick leave? Ha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Getting ready to cook the roast veges for kiddos birthday dinner tonight. While I have a roast pork all cooked, he has requested a meat pie. If pie is what he wants, pie is what he shall have

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Finishing off my house cleaning. Just waiting for the Dyson to fully charge!