+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Symptoms all over the place - worried

Hi guys,
    I'm needing somewhere to just voice my concerns and hopefully get a little bit of reassurance!

I discovered 2 weeks ago that I'm PG. I have an US next friday to find out how far along I am. But they think about 6-7 weeks. I think it may be more 6 weeks.

Last week I noticed i started to feel a little unwell and threw up once. Then on Saturday I had it pretty rough at night and threw up a few times. I also noticed an increase in hungry and was getting heartburn frequently. My boobs have also been pretty sensitive/sore. Especially at bed time/showering.

Since then the heart burn has stopped. I haven't really felt overly naseus except for yesterday but i think that was because i was hungry. My increase in hungry seems to have stopped too, although I have noticed I'm eating more often so maybe I'm just not allowing myself to get hungry. But I'm also feeling quite bloated and gassy. I'm also experiencing cramps around what I believe is the pelvic area. The only thing that has remained consistent is my sore boobs.

Has anyone else experienced a change in symptoms? Or do you think I have a reason to be concerned? Especially with the cramps? I absolutely hated the morning sickness but it was 1 of the main things that made me really believe I was pregnant.

Any help would be great guys. Waiting game sucks..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my third pregnancy and the symptoms come and go for me too. Some days fine, others horrible. Even some days with bigger boobs than others!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I never had ms with my 2nd baby. Shocking ms with #1 . I wouldn't worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find i wake up feeling nothing then by the end of the day my boobs are sore, i feel sick and generally pregnant. Try not to worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kimmibaby I'm 12 weeks today and my symptoms have come and gone all over the place. The very little symptoms I have!

I've had zero MS at all, some days I'd be bloated and gassy, then not others. My boobs were really sore up to about 7 weeks, then pretty much disappeared altogether. Last week they were sore again, this week, not so much. The only 'symptom' I've had consistently is that I'm really short of breath if I do any type of exercise, even just walking. Other than that, there's been lots of days I've not felt pregnant at all. Every scan I was paranoid they were going to tell me it was all over, but everything seems to be going along fine!

I also had quite a bit of cramping around 5-6 weeks, which my OB told me was completely normal, as long as you're not bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kimmi,

My wife is almost 5 weeks + pregnant and she has been having symptoms that come and go such as cramping, sore boobs etc.. I'm very involved as a hubby in the whole process and I have been told it is very normal as your hormones are creating havoc!

relax as much as you can and if in doubt call your GP and discuss

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling the same way Hun and I'm so paranoid as we have lost 3 babies and I am generally so so sick but this time I have felt nothing. I only found out last week and don't go for a scan until next week so am totally paranoid I imagined that pink line or somethings happened again but all you can find remain positive and wait.