+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz2016 View Post
    Hi guys
    Im a newbie to Bubhub, hope you dont mind me popping by to say Hi and introduce myself.
    So Hi , and I live in Melb Northern Suburbs.

I have just joined today, after TTC for the past 2 months.

Thanks Chaz2016
    Welcome! I've been around for years but only an occasional poster. Good luck with ttc 😊

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CookingMonster For This Useful Post:

Chaz2016  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks CookingMonster for making me feel welcome

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaz2016 For This Useful Post:

CookingMonster  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    It just a layer bacon and egg pie.

Grab a baking dish and line with..
    Bread buttered, crust cut off and sprinkled with garlic powder (I am sure fresh would be better. Buttered Face down
    than a few chopped cheese slices than bacon (I used short cut) than eggs left whole. Sprinkle with grated cheese.

The amounts will vary on your family and your sized dish. I used 16 eggs 300 grams of bacon, 1/2 a day old loaf of bread, 3 cheese slices and a handful or 2 of grated cheese . That was for 2 adults 1 boy teen that's a bottomless pit. 2 teen girls that enjoy eating and 2 kids.

Baked til firmish.

Simple and prepared in 3 mins and I have no idea how long it took to cook. I wasn't paying much attention.
    Awesome, thank you! I'm in need of some new ideas for dinners, especially quick and easy ones!
    I think my toddler will love this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaz2016 View Post
    Hi guys
    Im a newbie to Bubhub, hope you dont mind me popping by to say Hi and introduce myself.
    So Hi , and I live in Melb Northern Suburbs.

I have just joined today, after TTC for the past 2 months.

Thanks Chaz2016
    Welcome. Good luck with the ttc

I am always here. You know like a bad smell you can't get rid of.

I am sitting on the phone with dd1 as she shops for bargains at kmart. I hope she finds something warm and cheap.
    I went to my local kmart today and all the warm stuff is on clearance since we have had our 1 cold day for the year already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support Loveliveshere x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kriista View Post
    Worked. Had a major meltdown. Picked dd up from school, went to swimming lessons, got home, DH tired , dd feral and my eyes are sore from being unable to stop crying until now.
    sorry it's been a tough day.

I'm hiding from the world in all my misery. Money worries, no car, no job, no medication, now finding out that my new recovery clinician is leaving her job in a few weeks so I'll get someone new yet again to go through everything with & having to wait another week for ECT when I'm not coping with the tapering off at all is getting to me. As is having to have DS home from school due to no car & now being in breach of a court order & likely to have DHS on my case again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I drove DD in to school after a day off due to flooding and storms yesterday. Did a few things in town with bub on the way home. Chased bub and kitten round the garden as I attempted to hang out the washing. Baked some mini fritattas for the kids' upcoming lunches while giving bub lunch and doing dishes. Put bub down for his nap, then entered some online competitions and wrote up some for sale signs on my computer. Bub overslept so had to wake him to head down to dr. Doc made me wait around 45 minutes, with no apology (surprise surprise!) then basically told me I was scitzophrenic for having the symptoms I do. Epic fail. Picked DD up from her friends' house, went home, took bub on a walk to the playground then home for dinner (nachos) and snuggles in bed with both kids falling asleep simultaneously (unheard of!) Then, folded washing, watched some reality TV, changed my kefir and gave the kitten some TLC ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome. Good luck with the ttc

I am always here. You know like a bad smell you can't get rid of.

I am sitting on the phone with dd1 as she shops for bargains at kmart. I hope she finds something warm and cheap.
    I went to my local kmart today and all the warm stuff is on clearance since we have had our 1 cold day for the year already.
    I know people that work at Kmart. They did the 2nd run of winter markdowns today, I popped in and bought some warm gear for myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Up at 6. Made Lunches, had breaky, got ready for work, got little man up, dropped at my folks just after 7, the worked 730 to 3, picked little man up from school, then decided he had a play date at a friends which worked out great. Had my 32wk scan at the hospital (30min drive), internal and external scans to check on placenta (I'm grade 4 PP). Drive from hell in peak hour traffic moving at a snails pace. Picked up little man from mates house they even gave him dinner, bless my friends I love them. Finally walked into the front door at 653pm. Poached eggs on toast for me. Load of laundry, made lunches for tomorrow, folded today's dry washing that was hung out last night, a few work emails, now on here then off to bed hopefully. Tomorrow will pretty much be the same as I have another doctors appt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It just a layer bacon and egg pie.

Grab a baking dish and line with..
    Bread buttered, crust cut off and sprinkled with garlic powder (I am sure fresh would be better. Buttered Face down
    than a few chopped cheese slices than bacon (I used short cut) than eggs left whole. Sprinkle with grated cheese.

The amounts will vary on your family and your sized dish. I used 16 eggs 300 grams of bacon, 1/2 a day old loaf of bread, 3 cheese slices and a handful or 2 of grated cheese . That was for 2 adults 1 boy teen that's a bottomless pit. 2 teen girls that enjoy eating and 2 kids.

Baked til firmish.

Simple and prepared in 3 mins and I have no idea how long it took to cook. I wasn't paying much attention.
    Made a muffin sized version with a bunch of leftovers in the fridge Thanks LoveLivesHere - using bread as a cheat for pie/quiche crust is genius!
    2016-06-08 18.08.22.jpg
    And I have a bunch of leftover bread crusts that I'm going to attempt to make something tasty with…

13. The Following User Says Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (08-06-2016)