+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Default Tuesday night chat...

Good evening all. I have had a massive day and I am so ready for bed. Sadly that is hours and hours away.

So what have you been up to today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Spent ages on the phone trying to transfer my accounts for when we move. Pretty much got no where with Telstra and Foxtel I was doing alright before that. Packing and cleaning and Telstra always ruin your day.
    Now DF just left for work, it's cold and wet so snuggled up on the lounge watching tv with DS.

What did your busy day entail LoveLivesHere?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

KitiK  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post

What did your busy day entail LoveLivesHere?
    It started off on a bad note we all slept in. That never happens here and morning are a fine tuned machine.

Had to pick a neighbour child at 7.30 am and do the school run (5 kids 2 schools).
    Get my car to mechanic.
    Puck up a present and card for the ot.
    1 hr OT appointment for ds3 with lots of tears. It was her last day. Both my boys balled 1/2hr.
    A orthodontist appointment for dd2 braces on the other side of town.
    A second trip to the mechanic as he couldn't fit me in the first time but did it during his lunch break.
    A Dr appointment for d's1.
    Phone earlier appointment for dd3.
    Groceries and home.

I borrowed ds1 mini pad for ds3 at the appointments and forgot I had put it under the seat cover of the front passenger seat. In my van access to the engine from under that seat. The mechanic put a tool on it not knowing it was there and the screen smashed. He doesnt know he even did it. I didn't know until the next stop . I feel so bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not much. It's been cold and mostly dismal today. Although when the sun came out for a few hours DS2 and I sat in the courtyard and soaked it up!

Otherwise I am counting down heading for the Gold Coast on Friday. We are going for a christening on Sunday for some close friends of DH. I'm just looking forward to spending time with my sister, niece and nephew as we will be staying with them - can't wait 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I manage school tuck shop so I was in there today. I have been cleaning and doing washing since I got home because MIL is coming to visit in a few days and whilst I know she won't complain, and would actually help, I like having a presentable house haha.

After dinner and bed routine is done, I intend to sit down with a nice Hot Choccy, my crochet and a telly show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Worked today. Did school run for girls first then headed off to work then quick run to shops then pick up my son (different school) then home. Babysitter took DD2 to horse riding so we're just chilling til dinner. Really cold here.

Working tomorrow and Thursday. Will be shattered by end of week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH had the day off. Took DS to childcare. Fixed up PHI (changed hospital cover as we are not having more babies!).

Bought coffee beans and a few clothes for DS/DD. Made dinner. Pretty uneventful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spent day running to the toilet (both ends).

That's pretty much it 😷

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Spent the day holding the baby

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

CcegG  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spent the day on the couch sleeping on and off. So sick currently. Had work call me up to go in early but there was no way I could have survived a 15 hour shift esp with being sick. Kiddo is away for the night so I am still on the couch. I need to eat but I don't have the energy to cook let alone eat atm. Shall just rest up for a few more hours.