+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default FET July/Aug 2016 - last one- any tips or advice

Hi. I'm hopefully going forward with my very last frozen embryo transfer July or August this year. I suffered a late mc a month ago and have all results coming back in a few weeks. I have FS appoint in a couple of weeks time. Any tips or advice on how to best improve chances of FET implanting and staying would be really appreciated. Any questions I should be asking my FS? Or anyone going through FET soon? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about your mc . Have you been tested for immune issues?
    I've had 4 transfers (fet and fresh) and only one BFP that ended in a mc last February. I went to see a reproductive immunologist, had a few blood tests that came up with high levels of NKC (there's a thread in here if you want to have a look). Dr said that may be the reason of my mc/poor implantation. I'm having a biopsy this week to rule out if the NKC are also in my uterus.
    Good luck with your last embie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you and I'm very sorry to hear about your mc also. Sorry I should give some history. I started IVF at 37, had failed IUI's and FET's. Fell pg naturally but early mc. Continued with FET's all failed, then one stuck and resulted in our little miracle dd now 15 months. Im now 41 and again suffered a mc from an unplanned natural pg. Both my natural pgs ended in loss so I think my only chance is not naturally but I have one frozen embie left aged 38 so want to give him/her the very best chance as I think it's seriously my very last go. I'm still waiting on results from my late mc so until then not sure what could be wrong. Is NKC natural killer cells? Im not sure if I have these... Could I have had my dd if I did or not, I don't know much about them. Thanks for replying.