+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked
    236
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine is going to buy Euros for our trip to Europe over Christmas.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22,011
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1,786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    When I checked dh's tax return, there was a date that it would be paid under the 'finalised' part.
    Does this mean I will get it tomorrow?
    Attached Images

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked
    122
    Reviews
    0
    Check your Centrelink app under Finances and see where your balancing is at. If it says complete check your payments it should be there. Mine was last night after the app said finalised. Getting my supps tomorrow

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to lese82 For This Useful Post:

    jna99  (19-07-2016)

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6,030
    Thanks
    5,464
    Thanked
    4,403
    Reviews
    20
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Does this mean I will get it tomorrow?
    Yep

  6. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked
    1,775
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    Yes me and DH lodged our tax at the same time
    Is it possible your child's immunisation statement is not up to date with medicare?

  7. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I can't get over how quick it's been this year (I do the FTB in a lump sum).

    Got tax back on Thursday (2 weeks) and the next day it was on centrelink site I am getting FTB arrears on Tuesday. Last year it took a month for the ATO to send our details to centrelink so I'm pleasantly surprised
    Quick question - do you need to lodge a claim each year with Centrelink for FTB if you claim a lump sum? Or once you're in the system it just works out what your owed after you lodge your tax return each year.

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,174
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    576
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbleyhorse View Post
    Quick question - do you need to lodge a claim each year with Centrelink for FTB if you claim a lump sum? Or once you're in the system it just works out what your owed after you lodge your tax return each year.
    Depends if your a current customer and get zero rate then no you don't but if you aren't then yes definitely because just because you made a claim one year Centre link doesn't assume youwill each year

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,174
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    576
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I havea bad feeling I'm getting an ftb debt this year! Lodged mine and my husband's tax return Friday night..his has been finalised already abd I lodged it after mine...mine is still in processing mode!

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Depends if your a current customer and get zero rate then no you don't but if you aren't then yes definitely because just because you made a claim one year Centre link doesn't assume youwill each year
    Thanks!

    I've been automatically getting the past few years but this year I've noticed on my app that it no longer says I'm receiving it so I guess I'll lodge another claim.

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,174
    Thanks
    284
    Thanked
    576
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbleyhorse View Post
    Thanks!

    I've been automatically getting the past few years but this year I've noticed on my app that it no longer says I'm receiving it so I guess I'll lodge another claim.
    Np. If it doesn't say $0.00 for future payments then yep your definitely not a current customer.
    Last edited by ProudMumma34; 20-07-2016 at 23:57.


 

Similar Threads

  1. *trigger* Highly sexual 3 year old or curious 3 year old?
    By redfacedredhead in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-12-2016, 12:37
  2. Has anyone gotten their ftb supps?
    By jagamoe in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 532
    Last Post: 07-09-2015, 00:51
  3. What you doing with your tex/supps this financial year ?
    By Sensational in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-06-2015, 07:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Einsteinz Music
Fun & interactive music classes!
Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo through hands-on experience. Click for more details!!!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!