+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Anyone want to chat? Fluff thread.

How's everyone today? Is it raining where you are?

It's been lovely drizzly rain here today, perfect moping weather lol.

I've made a chocolate cake and a Mars bar slice, both in the thermie. It sort of feels like cheating lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think I need one of those!

Chilling at home due to rain and possible flooding. Had my whooping cough shot this morning and trying to get on top of my cleaning. Also watching Fantasia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It was pouring this morning. Just raining again. On the drive we saw lots of flooded creeks and parks.

Went to the shops to get brows done this morning. Then physio for both me and DH. Physio suggested a TENS machine would be a good investment for both of us. DS jumped around in the puddles earlier too.

Otherwise, AFL is on. Lions vs Blues (DH goes for the Lions - I go for the Blues).

Thanks
    Reviews
    No rain here today - in Adelaide and it's cool and sunny but I think we get rain tomorrow. Which is a shame as we have to drive an hour each way for a family lunch 😕
    I went down to my office for a few hours to start preparing for an exam I have a week from Tuesday so DH had daddy daughter time which he doesn't get too often but I think we need to make it a regular thing as they both love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Raining where I am and my younger boys are going a little stir crazy. We made some cookies, had a paper plane competition, played indoor netball with a soft cloth ball (Thanks Ikea), coloured in and now they have their face firmly planted in technology cause I am out of ideas and energy and anytime now the smallest monkey will start witching hour (12 week old).

Hubby has just left with the older twp boys and a bunch of teens to take them bowling to celebrate my eldest turning 13.

Hoping for some nice weather tomorrow so we can go on a picnic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Its Not raining here. I am cold (dd1 would laugh at me) it's 22 here and I am think I need to dig out my big thick bunch coat. I am not built for cold weather. I almost die every time I visit dd and it's in the low single digits. I don't know how people can live in the cold. I am such a softy whingey but.

Had a day at home and lazed about watching the most of the season of 'Ringer'. Now I need to find a new show to watch. Anyone got any ideas? Particular tv dramas
    I have access to Stan. Presto and netflicks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So today I had to break up a heated argument between my kids because one was stealing the imaginary biscuits meant for the imaginary pet while the other was taking the imaginary pet on an imaginary walk ... This is my life now...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ciaomamma For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (05-06-2016),HearMeRoar  (04-06-2016),LoveLivesHere  (04-06-2016),Mamasupial  (04-06-2016),SSecret Squirrel  (04-06-2016),~Marigold~  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaomamma View Post
    So today I had to break up a heated argument between my kids because one was stealing the imaginary biscuits meant for the imaginary pet while the other was taking the imaginary pet on an imaginary walk ... This is my life now...
    Oh dear.. This will be me in a few years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Oh dear.. This will be me in a few years
    lol wine helps hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after a poop disaster we have DS sleeping on the couch. I am trying to put DD to sleep. DH and I are watching AFL. So boring.