+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Adelaide donor sperm wanted!

Hi there, my name is Taylor
    18 year old single female, very supportive family and friends and also very independent.

Due to my endometriosis heightening and recently being diagnosed with pelvic inflammatory disease it's been raised to my attention that I probably won't be able to conceive after the next two years. Due to also being a lesbian this makes the process much more complicated

I'm looking for a donor available in Adelaide, I'm not fussed on the contact with the child. It's your decision, I just desperately want a child and don't want the opportunity to have the gift of life taken away from me.

I'll be doing home insemination which I have tried twice before both times unsuccessful which was later confirmed the doctors and not tested him and he turned out sterile

Anyways, let me know if you're genuinely interested in donating. Serious offers only, full medical will be required thanks Taylor

Taylorjade17@outlook.com.au

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Taylor, I am not a donor but a mum to be (next month). With your endo you need to have it surgically removed with a laporoscopy, I would be seeing your gp to get a referral to a gyno for their opinion and options first to make conception of a child easier. I've had this surgery many times over the years and last year had it again. I'm 39 and we where on IVF for years but ended up conceiving naturally 5 months after the surgery. With your PID I would also be getting this treated aswell if you haven't already. As if you conceive a child you don't want anything passed on to your baby to make them sick. Just a couple of things you should look at to get your health better before you have a baby. Best of luck with your search though