Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What about blowing your boogies in the shower? For those that don't wee, do you do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Im not sure that OP is genuine. Check the other threads...
    Thats what I was getting at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Honestly it has never even occurred to me NOT to pee in the shower. I pretty much always do. Dp and dd do too. It goes straight down the drain no worries at all! My pee is clear and doesn't smell so its not like it stinks or anything. I cant believe some people dont pee in the shower. Lucky I have a dp who accepts me the way I am... we have a relationship where nothing is private. I fart in bed, poo with the door open etc etc... I have friends due to get married who still won't even fart in front of each other. To me thats strange but each to their own.
    My brother-in-law didn't fart in front of his gf/fiancee at all, for about 5 years. Then, just as they were about to walk into the reception he let a massively loud and smelly one rip and said "well, you're stuck with me now! Shall we go in?" And ever since, he's made a big production of farting in front of his wife (in joke, nothing mean about it. I assure you she thinks it's hilarious).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

Olive Oil  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Hats off to you for being able to avoid one slipping out in all that time ☺️

One the first fart slips out it's like the floodgates open lol
    Oh, don't you worry, a few have slipped out! More from DP though, rarely me. One time DP was lying on the floor (fully clothed) and I was being playful and sat on his tummy. Well, apparently he had been holding some gas in (for later release), so as soon as I hopped on he let rip. We were then both rolling on the floor laughing 😂

That said, it doesn't make us want to do it in front of each other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have friends of dh's who fart at the dinner table whilst everyone is eating. Dh started the habit too until i put a stop to it. Not willing to sit there ingesting your poo particles whilst im trying to enjoy my meal. Id pick my plate up and leave the table. I get everyone has to fart and at times it slips out but to do it deliberately at the dinner table peeves me off, i find it disrespectful. If any of you had ever smelt my dh's or friends farts you'd understand.. It's like a horrid rotten egg smell.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

LaDiDah  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Farting is normal although I have now known my husband for 6 years , I still can't fart in front of him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    my dh farts at the table if it's just us. sometimes if I'm in a good mood, it'll make me laugh as I do find fart humour funny. but sometimes it strikes me as rude and I pull him up about it. I fart in front of him too, I figure if he can do it and I'm expected to be ok with it, then the same applies in reverse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I peed on my dh legs/feet in the shower for about 5 years before he realised what I was doing 😂😂😂. I think peeing in the shower (and blowing your nose) is quite acceptable- as long as tgere is nothing left for anyone else to find 😅 My dh farts loud and proud - the kids think it is hilarious. I still try to be polite and if I need to I usually remove myself to the toilet!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KitiK For This Useful Post:

amyd  (05-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitterFarts View Post
    I have friends of dh's who fart at the dinner table whilst everyone is eating. Dh started the habit too until i put a stop to it. Not willing to sit there ingesting your poo particles whilst im trying to enjoy my meal. Id pick my plate up and leave the table. I get everyone has to fart and at times it slips out but to do it deliberately at the dinner table peeves me off, i find it disrespectful. If any of you had ever smelt my dh's or friends farts you'd understand.. It's like a horrid rotten egg smell.
    I love the term "poo particles" - my brother and I joke about them all the time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gross. Would never do it. My daughter plays on the floor of the shower when she has hers and I wouldn't want her sitting on something I had peed on! We go to the toilet if we need to wee and then just don't flush until the next time we've been, no water wasting!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast