Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I think we need to give the op a break. To be honest I'm stunned at how she's been treated.

If you think she's a troll report it.

Otherwise this has been the most interesting Bubhub for weeks. Honestly guys lighten up.
    I agree whilst it's been fun there is something concerning about the potential that there is some creepy dude enjoying himself whilst scrolling the same site I use to discuss and vent about my kids.

I think asking about the OPs intentions have mostly been fair given the post history and the OP has posted nothing in response to alleviate those concerns - I prefer to give someone the opportunity to explain themselves before assuming it's a troll and reporting it. merely saying we are a bunch of stuck up *****es further adds fuel to the fire.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (04-06-2016),VicPark  (04-06-2016),~Marigold~  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Well report it and leave it to the mods. It's either a troll in which case its up to the mods or it's a naive new member on which case it's unfair to Constantly question her.

I understand the mods have ways of working it out. Constantly calling her or him out as a troll isn't stopping this so what's the point.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

JR03  (04-06-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think we need to give the op a break. To be honest I'm stunned at how she's been treated.

If you think she's a troll report it.

Otherwise this has been the most interesting Bubhub for weeks. Honestly guys lighten up.
    You're stunned? Really?
    I'm stunned that so many people don't seem take issue with someone coming in and posting perverted crap on a parenting site for kicks. People post pictures of their children here, it should be a safe place and it p!sses me off and disturbs me that sickos do this kind of thing.
    Look at the topics of the threads they've made. It's bleeding obvious. And that doesn't make me or anyone else calling her/him out "judgey" or stuck up. If someone comes here and posts that crap then prepare to be called out.
    Just my opinion.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

ExcuseMyFrench  (04-06-2016),WinterJade  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am legit and I don't know why you ladies are attacking me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well report it and leave it to the mods. It's either a troll in which case its up to the mods or it's a naive new member on which case it's unfair to Constantly question her.

I understand the mods have ways of working it out. Constantly calling her or him out as a troll isn't stopping this so what's the point.
    The point is they'll see we aren't fools.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    You're stunned? Really?
    I'm stunned that so many people don't seem take issue with someone coming in and posting perverted crap on a parenting site for kicks. People post pictures of their children here, it should be a safe place and it p!sses me off and disturbs me that sickos do this kind of thing.
    Look at the topics of the threads they've made. It's bleeding obvious. And that doesn't make me or anyone else calling her/him out "judgey" or stuck up. If someone comes here and posts that crap then prepare to be called out.
    Just my opinion.
    That's fair enough. I don't post photos of my kids so I haven't thought of it like that. I don't post personal stuff really so it doesn't bother me.

Look my point is this is something for mods to deal with rather than members.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

JR03  (04-06-2016),VicPark  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fair enough. I don't post photos of my kids so I haven't thought of it like that. I don't post personal stuff really so it doesn't bother me.

Look my point is this is something for mods to deal with rather than members.
    I do agree.
    I think this particular person just really got my back up because of the content of their posts and this being a forum primarily based on children and babies.
    ETA- not saying that other stuff isn't and shouldn't be discussed on bub hub, but when it's a troll (seemingly) I am concerned about what their motive is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Default orgasm in order to conceive

Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I do agree.
    I think this particular person just really got my back up because of the content of their posts and this being a forum primarily based on children and babies.
    And also trying to conceive, which is what some posts are about.

I'm assuming enough people have reported it and if she's still going then obv she's not a troll? Dunno maybe no mods have looked at it.

And the thrilling threads about dish washers and yoghurt pouches

Thanks
    Reviews
    And also trying to conceive, which is what some posts are about.

I'm assuming enough people have reported it and if she's still going then obv she's not a troll? Dunno maybe no mods have looked at it.
    Yes I get that and there are sections for all of that... I edited my post as I didn't make that clear.
    It's not even the content alone, it's the motive that concerns me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linda24wife View Post
    I am legit and I don't know why you ladies are attacking me
    Im sure you have worked it out by now. Many have stated the reasons why. I suggest you go back and read thru your threads again. If i were you, i'd just give it up and go somewhere else like you said you were going to do after calling people stuck up *****es.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (04-06-2016),~Marigold~  (04-06-2016)