Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've conceived 4 babies with no orgasm so definitely not a must-have requirement! (though welcome if it happens)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I just add...seriously.....I think this question is a bit ummm disturbing, think about it. What about the poor girls who get forced to have sex without consent. I'm pretty sure there not having an orgasm and enjoying the experience but still get pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default orgasm in order to conceive

Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Can I just add...seriously.....I think this question is a bit ummm disturbing, think about it. What about the poor girls who get forced to have sex without consent. I'm pretty sure there not having an orgasm and enjoying the experience but still get pregnant?
    I find it sus that this posters first two threads are about orgasm to conceive and mastrubating next to her husband.

I'm all for being sexually open but this is odd.
    Last edited by ilex; 04-06-2016 at 07:36.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (04-06-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (04-06-2016),turquoisecoast  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    I find it sus that this posters first two threads are about orgasm to conceive and mastrubating next to her husband.

I'm all for being sexually open but this is odd.
    I also found it a bit odd. Especially subsequent comments, continually asking about masturbating, etc. my spidie senses are tingling

6. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

ilex  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I also found it a bit odd. Especially subsequent comments, continually asking about masturbating, etc. my spidie senses are tingling
    It seems to be the 'senior members' who are suss about the content of the recent posts - maybe because I'm a newbie I am going to come across naive - but I find it disappointing with judgey replies. I come to this forum as I can't be 100% honest with my friends as they've all had babies and think that I'm being too overboard.

On many occasions I've actually worried that I won't fall pregnant as I rarely orgasm - but the OP had the guts to actually ask.

I know you have much more experience on this forum and I'm sure there have been many trolls but now I'm feeling paranoid that if I ask something not quite PG or main******, I'm going to be questioned.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    orgasming and falling pregnant are not related!! sure it's nice to get the big O but lots of women do not orgasm from vaginal sex only and need other stimulation to do so! as a non-sex orgasming person, I can say with 100% certainty you do not need to orgasm in order to conceive. my little ds is proof!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    orgasming and falling pregnant are not related!! sure it's nice to get the big O but lots of women do not orgasm from vaginal sex only and need other stimulation to do so! as a non-sex orgasming person, I can say with 100% certainty you do not need to orgasm in order to conceive. my little ds is proof!
    It's the same OP ;-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default orgasm in order to conceive

OP: if you're ttc and hoping to start a family then fine, but most people start in the intro threads and start posting in the ttc area. you've just bowled onto the scene and bombastically start asking who enjoys peeing in the shower or masturbating next to their hubby. it tends to set off alarm bells.

so which pre natal vitamins have you started taking (if any) if you're planning to conceive soon?

ETA: I tried posting this in the other thread but it was closed so I'm posting here instead

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (04-06-2016),VicPark  (04-06-2016),~Marigold~  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I think we need to give the op a break. To be honest I'm stunned at how she's been treated.

If you think she's a troll report it.

Otherwise this has been the most interesting Bubhub for weeks. Honestly guys lighten up.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (04-06-2016),gypsychild  (04-06-2016),TheGooch  (04-06-2016),turquoisecoast  (04-06-2016),Yogis Mumma  (04-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    I think we need to give the op a break. To be honest I'm stunned at how she's been treated.

If you think she's a troll report it.

Otherwise this has been the most interesting Bubhub for weeks. Honestly guys lighten up.
    The first discussions in a brand new forum from OP were
    - masturbating next to sleeping husband
    - best s e x position to conceive
    - do you need to O to conceive
    - peeing in shower

I'm sorry there is no way this person is legit

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

babycake  (04-06-2016),ilex  (04-06-2016),Kristyj  (04-06-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (04-06-2016),Tinkers  (04-06-2016),~Marigold~  (04-06-2016)